Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 33
Author Topic: Omni's Thread: Blaziken RELEASED ON THE VAULT  (Read 181461 times)
Omniscient X
Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #180 on: November 13, 2012, 04:13:19 PM »

Bumped to find a video-taker lol view the last post for updates and alterations that for some reason didn't bump the thread  not impressed
    -Omni

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #181 on: November 23, 2012, 03:12:31 PM »

Well guys I'm not offering a beta release until we fix some of the model problems on Chaos Form for War so he's currently on pause until Anivernage gets his PC working again!

On a much more positive note I'm now drafting a moveset for Wargreymon and I'm accepted any suggestions you would like to add.  Look over the moveset on the OP and any move that has "N/A" in it is completely open to suggestions!!

I'm looking at the moveset from Digimon Rumble Arena to get more ideas and stuff, so please I'd love some feedback and new ideas  Happy Face
    -Omni

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #182 on: November 23, 2012, 03:17:52 PM »

what about "grey shield" on his back for down B? ive seen him use it in the show before.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #183 on: November 23, 2012, 03:27:44 PM »

I really wanted to do that move, but Gumdramon is rigging up a new model and idk if I'll be able to manipulate the "Grey Shield" to make the move as visually appealing as I would like  Undecided but I'll definitely put it on my list!
    -Omni

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #184 on: November 23, 2012, 03:58:28 PM »

digimons arent great for movesets imo becuase they only know like 3 or 4 moves while pokemons  have a big movepool  but thats only my 2 cents

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #185 on: November 23, 2012, 04:07:45 PM »

Oddly enough since Digimon have their own "Brawl-like" games they actually have large moveset pools in addition to moves in the anime.  So in this sense they actually have more of a moveset/foundation to build a Brawl moveset on as Pokemon lacks a Platform-style fighting game.
    -Omni

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #186 on: November 23, 2012, 04:14:18 PM »

Oddly enough since Digimon have their own "Brawl-like" games they actually have large moveset pools in addition to moves in the anime.  So in this sense they actually have more of a moveset/foundation to build a Brawl moveset on as Pokemon lacks a Platform-style fighting game.
    -Omni
    i only watched the anime so i only know about 3-4 moves that each one does

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #187 on: November 23, 2012, 05:26:42 PM »

i think i have seen black wargreymon do the tornado move to dig underground im not sure if you would want to do that

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Lucifer_Gale
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #188 on: November 24, 2012, 10:06:09 AM »

-Omni
    For example this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIU6ioGU1qQ, one of the best digimon games on the good old ps1, along with the first Digimon World  Happy Face

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #189 on: November 25, 2012, 01:33:14 AM »

Actually I'm using Digimon Rumble 2 as inspiration for alot of moves, but I suppose they're essentially the same thing  Grin

I'm looking at the layout I have so far and really there is not that much coding that I'm going to need to edit besides some (perhaps) over-the-top Smash Attacks and the Neutral Special (possibly the Down Special too).  Considering the hack is going to be on Ganon and he has a huge 500kb+ file size limit, I have some room to add in some extremely flashy GFX  Roll Eyes so I'm thinking of adding some more "visually appealing" attacks.  Ideas include:
    -A flaming shockwave formed from a claw slash for the Forward Smash
    -A rapid-fire version of Terra Force, firing smaller energy spheres
    -An application of Wargreymon's immense strength similar to the "Rock Throw" attack in my Zeus PSA, although it might be a bit more "brutal"  Happy Face
    -I'm thinking of giving Wargreymon access to Poseidon Force which is Terra Force but with water, which is usually a move only Wargreymon X can use.
    -A lava geyser for the Upward Smash

As far as ideas I'd like to hear some more from you guys and I've laid out a Final Smash concept as well:
    -Wargreymon will digivolve into Omnimon and then have two options:
    1.  Press A and use Grey Sword and create a giant "slash" shockwave that deals high damage and medium knockback
    2.  Press B and use Supreme Cannon and blast a beam across the stage dealing medium damage and high knockback.

That's all I have for concept updates for now!
    -Omni

Alex Climax
    The Rapeable Cutie
    Lol Kitten

Let's hit the climax!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #190 on: November 28, 2012, 09:36:23 AM »

Just thought I'd update ya!

I'm done rigging his legs and arms already, still working on his bust and waist.

I gave him his extra shield bones, and I also rigged the hanging armor pieces that are on his side, so you can make them move if you so please. xD

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #191 on: November 28, 2012, 11:04:57 PM »

Awesome thanks man, keep my posted on your progress!  Also if you could add in a couple more ThrowN bones that'd be great too I have some multiple projectile attacks planned!
    -Omni

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #192 on: December 01, 2012, 02:19:05 PM »

Alright I've updated the moveset feel free to read it and give feedback as you see fit.  I've finished every move with the exception of the Down Special, as much as I would like to make it Grey Shield "shield" moves are incredibly hard to do so I'll have to do some exploring in PSA before I create that move.  Also any ideas for the taunts would be appreciated, as you know I strongly favor "attack taunts" giving characters access to powerful moves on the ground after they've achieved a certain % level.  Look forward to hearing from you guys!
    -Omni

Big thanks to Gumdramon for the model and rig  Happy Face
    And so it begins  Im srs here

Post Merge: December 02, 2012, 02:37:26 PM
    Bumped for progress on WArgreymon's Neutral Special: Terra Force, let me know if you guys have any complaints or concerns about the moveset or the model!
    Will post in-game screenshots later!  And the fireball's textures aren't fully rendered in Brawlbox that texture is transparent where the black is and the texture animation creates a "fire" effect.
    -Omni
    « Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 02:37:27 PM by Omniscient X » Logged

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #193 on: December 03, 2012, 10:13:53 PM »

Updating with some progress on the Neutral Special: Terra Force, I've finished the grounded version of the N-B and I'm now making the aerial version of it.  I'm really pleased with how the custom animation flows and the effects have been tested so they fit perfectly into each segment of the move.  The throw is really fluid and so is the cooldown lag, hopefully I can get a video of it out soon!!  Until then here are some screenshots!!!  Happy Face

Hope you like the progress! Comments with feedback would be much appreciated!
    -Omni

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #194 on: December 03, 2012, 10:16:32 PM »

looks damn epic!

I like the gfx, its really cool.

Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 33
    Print
    Jump to: