Get Featured on the KC:MM Blog

Started by dingo, May 14, 2010, 01:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Well I'm not entirely sure how all this works but I thought I might as well give it a shot with one of my latest imports.
If i'm not featured, then I tried, and if so then awesomeness.

Just a thought, but I was planning on importing Sephiroth from the ps1 FF7 as well. Maybe they can be featured together once I finish him.

Quote from: Albafika on September 01, 2012, 09:11:30 PM
DemonBoy: Being honest, I'm biased on this one, so I went and asked for the opinion of another Staff Team. Anyways, bottom line, the hack's worth a feature, I'll even make you a video for it, as I love that model more than all the other Cloud models Square has made. XD

@SouthCraft: Yours will come after, probably. I don't understand the glitch you're mentioning though.
you understand now?

Quote from: DemonBoy on September 01, 2012, 09:18:20 PM
Well I'm not entirely sure how all this works but I thought I might as well give it a shot with one of my latest imports.
If i'm not featured, then I tried, and if so then awesomeness.

Just a thought, but I was planning on importing Sephiroth from the ps1 FF7 as well. Maybe they can be featured together once I finish him.
You didn't understand what I said.

I said I love your import, so I could be biased when featuring him, so I asked some other Staff and he agreed it can be Featured. :D

So, you want me to postpone the feature to include Sephiroth on it? Alright, I'll make a video for them when you're done for the feature. :D



September 01, 2012, 09:36:20 PM #138 Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 04:48:14 AM by DemonBoy
oh, guess I miss-read something.

yeah, Sephiroth should't take too long.

Edit:Here it is

FF7 Sephiroth

Here is Sephiroth to go with Cloud in all his block glory. The only thing I couldn't add to him was rigged hair, but at least he has smash eyes and metal. his model clips a little bit, but then again his model clipped a bit in the actual game.




September 20, 2012, 10:27:39 PM #139 Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 10:32:35 PM by Naruto200Man
Texture Hack Name: Kokari
Description: Naru's Back and he ain't taken crap from nobody! :notimp: u don't like my hacks then suck it :3

Kokari, that whiny little kid you help out in Agata Forest Joins The Brawl! Would've gotten the ps2 model but I can only rip from Wii okami, sorry. Metal works, and he doesn't need a 1 slot motion etc, he also doesn't desync wi fi since he's just a skin.







Credit: Clover Studios/Capcom for making the game which this model is from, and those who developed the tools and method of ripping from Okami Wii

I think a Cinematic Final Smash Package could be featured... if I can get motivation to finish it...

Demonboy, a feature for both Cloud and Sephiroth is coming up next, as you know, Cloud is kinda a KC-MM thing with .Fade/Canon98/Jack H and Akari's Cloud PSA and stuff. Even though it's just a rig w/e expressions and stuff, it's worth it. ;)

Quote from: Naruto200Man on September 20, 2012, 10:27:39 PM
Description: Naru's Back and he ain't taken crap from nobody! :notimp: u don't like my hacks then suck it :3
I don't like your hacks. I'll let someone else decide to feature this or not. Although, honestly, this doesn't looks bad, but so don't many model imports on the Vault, and unlike those many decent ones on the Vault, this one lacks facial expressions.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on September 20, 2012, 11:06:36 PM
I think a Cinematic Final Smash Package could be featured... if I can get motivation to finish it...
Maybe.

Albafika: :notimp:
Meh I'm not trying to impress anyone >_> I'd just like to get featured at least once imo.
And uh....face hacks are kind of impossible for imports in okami...since you know...the chars don't really have expressions. (If they do they're only in cutscenes and not the actual game)
Maybe my next okami import would be worth it.

Quote from: Naruto200Man on September 20, 2012, 10:27:39 PM
Description: Naru's Back and he ain't taken crap from nobody! :notimp: u don't like my hacks then suck it :3
Ain't that a nice way to advertise your hack.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Naruto200Man on September 20, 2012, 11:34:20 PM
Albafika: :notimp:
Meh I'm not trying to impress anyone >_> I'd just like to get featured at least once imo.

And to get featured you need to impress us...soooo....

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 21, 2012, 05:28:11 PM
And to get featured you need to impress us...soooo....
said the one with the perfect avatar to say that line!
Stupid Tinypic :C


October 05, 2012, 03:30:37 PM #147 Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 07:39:20 PM by POKE MASTER
I shall attempt to get featured with these!  8)                                                                            


                                                          Pokemon HG/SS Elite 4

       I finally managed to finish my Pokemon HG/SS Elite 4 mini project. To my surprise all the stage are good for competitive play as well. Each stage is completely nuetral with grabbable ledges and fixed death boundarys. At first I was going to put all of them over Lylat Cruise but......there were complications. Due to this I made a rel. file so that 3 of the stages could go over Shadow Moses Island and the 4th stage goes over Distant Planet. Each stage has it's own little thing that makes it unique as well; Will's stage has the floating blocks, Bruno's stage has the lava and Karen's stage has the...well...darkness.




                                  Video Showcase:

                           Pokemon HG/SS Elite 4 showcase

Some in-game pics of course

Pokemon HG/SS Elite 4 Vs Will
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pokemon HG/SS Elite 4 Vs Karen
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pokemon HG/SS Elite 4 Vs Bruno
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pokemon HG/SS Elite 4 Vs Koga
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Hmmm i'm not exactly sure how to imbed a DL link into an image.....but I have the Brawl Vault DL links here.....

Download Links:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Credit to Legacy Wolf and Demonboy for getting me the tube models so I could build the walls.
                             

@POKE MASTER: Next time, just click . That'll get you to the hack's direct link. :P

Anyways, consider them featured soon.

Quote from: Albafika on October 07, 2012, 12:36:18 AM
@POKE MASTER: Next time, just click . That'll get you to the hack's direct link. :P

Anyways, consider them featured soon.

Alright then........cool.