Demon's Model Shack -Services up! More games added 9/6

Started by DemonBoy, April 12, 2012, 09:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

@ the person who wanted froggy:
I have the model but it seems to have lost it's UVs. i can try to fix this but i'm not sure how froggy is supposed to look

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 03, 2012, 06:56:45 AM
Hey I've been wondering, can you rip models from a modded version of Final Fantasy VII?

I should be able to.

Hey Demon, I wonder, when you rip a model, does the model's textures comes with it or not? If not, then I might start doing my own textures or something like that when I'll have my model, because when my pal ripped Dusclops from Pokemon Coeum, he had the model, but no textures. Odd...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 05, 2012, 11:32:58 PM
Hey Demon, I wonder, when you rip a model, does the model's textures comes with it or not? If not, then I might start doing my own textures or something like that when I'll have my model, because when my pal ripped Dusclops from Pokemon Coeum, he had the model, but no textures. Odd...
depends on how you rip the model

Quote from: Segtendo on September 05, 2012, 11:40:51 PM
*subscribes*
Just to keep up to date with ya :P
I think I'll do the same, too. :D After all, who knows, there might be a model in the recycle bin that might be interesting.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

New resources:

Kirby 20th anniversary collection

Simpsons Hit & Run

Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom (PC)

Halo CE



Quote from: DemonBoy on September 06, 2012, 02:25:23 PM
New resources:

Kirby 20th anniversary collection

Simpsons Hit & Run

Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom (PC)

Halo CE




:happy: Yay! Kirby 64!!! One of my friends is delighted about Simpsons Hit & Run being a new model resource, as he enjoy the game very much.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

September 06, 2012, 08:12:52 PM #561 Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 08:15:26 PM by Boygos
Quote from: DemonBoy on September 06, 2012, 02:25:23 PM
New resources:

Kirby 20th anniversary collection

Simpsons Hit & Run

Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom (PC)

Halo CE



Awesome! Could you get me Master Chief and just a normal grunt, please? Thank you!

Post Merge: September 06, 2012, 08:15:26 PM

Also, do you think you could rip me a creeper from Minecraft?


Demon, in adition to Adeleine from Kirby64 for me, one of my friends wants Bart Simpson from Simpsons Hit & Run since he started using Brawl Hacks. Could you get the Bart Simpson model for him, please?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: Boygos on September 06, 2012, 08:12:52 PM
Awesome! Could you get me Master Chief and just a normal grunt, please? Thank you!

Post Merge: September 06, 2012, 08:15:26 PM

Also, do you think you could rip me a creeper from Minecraft?

i can get you the chief and grunt. not too sure about the creeper

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 06, 2012, 09:56:40 PM
Demon, in adition to Adeleine from Kirby64 for me, one of my friends wants Bart Simpson from Simpsons Hit & Run since he started using Brawl Hacks. Could you get the Bart Simpson model for him, please?
sure thing, but you might want to check in with mariodk to make sure that you don't port him over the same person.


Hey, i´ve been wondering if you rip NUNS2 models by noesis/hex or by 3d ripper if you can by 3d ripper could you rip the amaterasu gfx? i need it because i can´t find it in the files >.>
or maybe you know where are those files located because on the gfx folder theyre screwed up triangle models and idk which one belongs to what gfx :P

Also could you rip me crash, akuaku and evil crash from twinsanity?

Hey Demon, Congrats on joining IST. You'll see my welcome post on the welcome thing or whatever Brandon was talking about, but just wanted to say welcome, here too ;D

I had no say in you joining the team or anythinnggg.... xD



Quote from: Anivernage on September 07, 2012, 01:16:29 AM
Hey, i´ve been wondering if you rip NUNS2 models by noesis/hex or by 3d ripper if you can by 3d ripper could you rip the amaterasu gfx? i need it because i can´t find it in the files >.>
or maybe you know where are those files located because on the gfx folder theyre screwed up triangle models and idk which one belongs to what gfx :P

Also could you rip me crash, akuaku and evil crash from twinsanity?


I rip them using noesis, but all I can only get the character models.

where would i beable to find evil crash? The farthest i ever made it in that game was up to I think nina cortex. I could never beat that level..

Quote from: Boygos on September 07, 2012, 02:02:33 AM
Hey Demon, Congrats on joining IST. You'll see my welcome post on the welcome thing or whatever Brandon was talking about, but just wanted to say welcome, here too ;D

I had no say in you joining the team or anythinnggg.... xD
Quote from: Nanobuds on September 07, 2012, 02:04:00 AM
Welcome to IST ;)

Thanks. You know I brought back my Import Shack right?