Demon's Model Shack -Services up! More games added 9/6

Started by DemonBoy, April 12, 2012, 09:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: DemonBoy on September 25, 2012, 09:47:36 PMI'm sorry, What?
Kingdom Hearts.....in HD >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

September 25, 2012, 09:56:42 PM #617 Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 09:57:37 PM by Segtendo
Quote from: DemonBoy on September 25, 2012, 09:47:36 PM
I'm sorry, What?
http://www.neoseeker.com/news/20884-kingdom-hearts-15-hd-remix-trailer-debuts/
[TRAILER TGS 2012] Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-
QuoteWill contain:
- Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
- Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
- HD cutscenes from Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 25, 2012, 09:56:28 PM
Kingdom Hearts.....in HD >.>
Quote from: Segtendo on September 25, 2012, 09:56:42 PM
http://www.neoseeker.com/news/20884-kingdom-hearts-15-hd-remix-trailer-debuts/
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


why have I not seen this sooner?  :srs:
That Xion model is a must have. even if the cut scenes are pre-rendered i'm pretty sure there will still be a model since you fight along side her

September 25, 2012, 10:10:14 PM #619 Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 10:11:06 PM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: DemonBoy on September 25, 2012, 10:05:52 PMwhy have I not seen this sooner?  :srs: That Xion model is a must have. even if the cut scenes are pre-rendered i'm pretty sure there will still be a model since you fight along side her
Actually 358/2 Days in this HD release is cutscenes only, but yeah good luck finding a Japanese ISO after it's released. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: DemonBoy on September 25, 2012, 10:11:27 PMthat is very disappointing...
Yeah it is, but who knows? There could be a Xion model somewhere in the ISO.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Hey Demon... sorry to ask... like a third time. But this time for real I'm gonna start working on Dante... I kinda need you to send me him again but this time I need like his other weapons and stuff. Basically all the different bells and whistles he had in MvC3 cause the PSA me and JRush have planned is gonna use all of them.

I can wait if you have a long waiting list. Just let me know... Thanks.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Do you mind ripping some models of Janus Cascade from the PS2 Game Wild Arms 3? I've got the save state to do so.
It's Vash the Stampede! He's comin' our way! He's comin'!

JRush tells me that we have what we need. I don't know if it was you who sent him the stuff or if he got ahold of it some other way, but if it was indeed you, thanks a bunch Demon.

Dante is gonna be da shizzle.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Hey Demon can u rip from PS2 games like Shinning Force EXA?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Are you still able to rip from Tatsunoko vs Capcom?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

hey demon did you ever get around to ripping those models from tales of graces for me?


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

How would one go about changing UPK compressed models to OBJ?