Demon's Model Shack -Services up! More games added 9/6

Started by DemonBoy, April 12, 2012, 09:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I have one final question about making gifs. I just finished importing Hawkeye over Link, and I want to make a gif of Hawkeye doing Link's waiting animation in Brawlox. How do I get a png image of every animation frame without having to take screen shots of every frame?

well you can do what I described above. If you need help with that then pm me and i'll give you even more detailed steps.

Can You Make A Model Of One Of More Of This Characters ?




Making models is not something I do very well.


Hi Demon, im just wondering if you can rip Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations models? because im needing a sasuke skeleton susanoo and full susanoo models

thnks  :D

Quote from: AxelOfDoom on May 17, 2012, 08:28:41 PM
Do You Now Someone Who Can Do This ?
not really

Quote from: Anivernage on May 17, 2012, 08:34:46 PM
Hi Demon, im just wondering if you can rip Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations models? because im needing a sasuke skeleton susanoo and full susanoo models

thnks  :D

As far as I know the generations archive .cpk files are not supported yet by the extractor.



Can I get Big the Cat and Alex Kidd from Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing? Preferably when they are outside of their karts, so I don't have to mess with those too much while T-posing :P Thanks.

Oh, and Juggernaut from X-Men Next Dimension?


May 18, 2012, 04:44:16 AM #308 Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 04:46:52 AM by Dio
Hey Demon I dont have any request ATM(since you're already doing ratchet) and I hope im not out of line here, but I'd just thought I'd tell you you're doing a pretty badass job and I love the results of your work. I mean you're early stuff was really something and it has only gotten better.
/asskissing xP


Quote from: CaptainBoygos on May 17, 2012, 11:55:55 PM
Can I get Big the Cat and Alex Kidd from Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing? Preferably when they are outside of their karts, so I don't have to mess with those too much while T-posing :P Thanks.

Oh, and Juggernaut from X-Men Next Dimension?.

sure. those may take a bit of time though

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Resource added

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword


Hey Demon, When your not busy could you please get me some xenoblade characters?
I would like
Fiora
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And
Metal Face
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you can't find their models that is fine, but I'd be reall thankful if you could!
Also if it's not to much trouble, could you possible find one of Fiora's weapons for me? Doesn't matter which though.

Thanks in advanced!

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 18, 2012, 08:22:44 PM
Hey Demon, When your not busy could you please get me some xenoblade characters?
I would like
Fiora
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And
Metal Face
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you can't find their models that is fine, but I'd be reall thankful if you could!
Also if it's not to much trouble, could you possible find one of Fiora's weapons for me? Doesn't matter which though.

Thanks in advanced!

I would be very grateful too,
haha I started learning how to modify the models, only to see any xenoblade character in Brawl :P

Actually Protoman.exe has an operator...Chaud Blaze. But whatever. Bass.exe is the baddest of them all anyway. He's like the equivalent of Vegeta from Dragonball Z.

To the person that wanted Tsunsa, is this him? because the only models of him are these and another where I think he is only wearing boxer shorts.



Also

Poll and New Resource added

Sonic and the Black Knight

I personally think that you taking time out to rip models for people is enough.

But if you're up to helping with other things as well then go for it.