Demon's Model Shack -Services up! More games added 9/6

Started by DemonBoy, April 12, 2012, 09:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Legendary Pervy on May 27, 2012, 08:54:30 PM
for all the models or just some of them?

All of them. You can probably fix it if you had blender and a script. I have absolutely no idea how to use blender though

Quote from: DemonBoy on May 27, 2012, 08:57:54 PM
All of them. You can probably fix it if you had blender and a script. I have absolutely no idea how to use blender though

well just send them to me, I'll see what i can do with what I have to work with
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

i take ussop and maybe chopper xD(hope they are T-pose cuz i am bad at T posing stuff)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Could you rip from ultimate spiderman for me
I need
Spiderman
Venom ( the one with the spider logo)
And carnage


For Onepiece, can I take the Zoro model? He's the swordsman with green hair. He should have 3 swords, one in each hand and another that he keeps clenched in his mouth. I don't know how to fix up the problem you mentioned, but I'm hoping I can find someone to help me out with it.

Requests are now closed. Requests will be open again in ~2weeks
Please Wait until Then




I understand you're not taking any model requests for now but I have question. Can you rip models that are DLC content?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


ive seen no more heroes paradise is in ur list, but what about desperate struggle? (2)