Demon's Model Shack -Services up! More games added 9/6

Started by DemonBoy, April 12, 2012, 09:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DemonBoy, i'm sorry that I have to tell u this. But your Photobucket bandwidth exceeded. Meaning I reported half your vault for "broken previews".

I recommend uploading pictures from your computer as previews.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on June 03, 2012, 07:16:19 AM
DemonBoy, i'm sorry that I have to tell u this. But your Photobucket bandwidth exceeded. Meaning I reported half your vault for "broken previews".

I recommend uploading pictures from your computer as previews.


yeah I'm well aware of that.
I don't save all my  snapshots to my pc and downloading them all from my photobucket, uploading them somewhere else, then editing all my hacks just so i can edit them all again on the 14th is just way to much work and I'm a busy guy.



wii
if it ends up being possible, i'd love shinobu, if not, then i'd want shinobu from heroes paradise ^^
and if mgs models are giving u too much of a pain in the ass, u can forget about them, my mgs hyper is slowly fading away again :oshi:

i'll try.

I haven't really got to ripping them because I was so busy with working on ratchet.



--------------------------------------------------------------

I am not able to get models from most, if not, all ps2 games. Models will not be in a t-pose, and the textures I can not always get. So far my method has worked on Ratchet & Clank 1, 2 and 3, Jak and Daxter, Dark Cloud, and Star Ocean till the end of time. I'll try more games as I get them

Quote from: DemonBoy on June 04, 2012, 03:22:58 AM
I am not able to get models from most, if not, all ps2 games. Models will not be in a t-pose, and the textures I can not always get. So far my method has worked on Ratchet & Clank 1, 2 and 3, Jak and Daxter, Dark Cloud, and Star Ocean till the end of time. I'll try more games as I get them

Wanna try the .hack// games :3
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

You ever tried ripping from any LEGO games, and getting them T-Posed? If you happen to have any T-posed LEGO models, I'll take em'.


how goes the Shulk(xenoblade) model?
i heard they can be a pain to rip


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote from: Trollin Pervy on June 04, 2012, 04:26:56 AM
Wanna try the .hack// games :3
Never played them

Quote from: Boygos on June 04, 2012, 11:24:30 PM
You ever tried ripping from any LEGO games, and getting them T-Posed? If you happen to have any T-posed LEGO models, I'll take em'.
Sorry man, but I'm not sure how to get the models t-posed.

Quote from: bleachmagic on June 05, 2012, 03:15:24 AM
how goes the Shulk(xenoblade) model?
i heard they can be a pain to rip

Just got the game and some new tricks to get the models so i'l be working on that game today.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

New resource added

Xenoblade Chronicles

**PS2 Games

**Models will need some slight UV and Normal fixing. Textures are something that I can almost always get and models will not be in a t-pose

This has worked on every ps2 game I'm confident it will work on more. the game has to work with PCSX2 0.9.8 so not every ps2 game is supported.

New Resource added

Megaman X Command Mission



Requests are now back!

I don't know if it will be possible but Venom From Spider-man web of Shadow would be awesome.
お前はもう死んでいる。


bad girl from NMH heroes paradise and shinobu from the same game please, and forget about my MGS requests ^^

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on June 09, 2012, 09:32:18 PM
I don't know if it will be possible but Venom From Spider-man web of Shadow would be awesome.
Well I know that this model is available for g-mod, other then that I'm having a really hard time finding ways to get the model.

If anyone could get me the gmod files then I could probable get the model from there. If not then I'll try the pc game an 3d ripper

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 09, 2012, 09:36:51 PM
Can you get me Wind Waker Ganon pleassssee? :)

Sent

Quote from: gamma kid on June 09, 2012, 09:41:54 PM
bad girl from NMH heroes paradise and shinobu from the same game please, and forget about my MGS requests ^^
Well I can get the models just fine, But I just found out I need to get the ps3 version for the textures so i'm going to need more time to get them