[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Definitly does.
Anyway, ༼つ◕_◕༽つ Give us all the ART already ༼つ◕_◕༽つ
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gravity on September 09, 2014, 07:00:02 PM
Heheheheheh

I went onto the subreddit in hopes of seeing some new art and saw that thread instead. That doesn't really happen every Tuesday, does it?
Every.
Single.
[censored]ing.
Tuesday.

Its crazy.

Quote from: Nαnobuds on September 09, 2014, 07:57:10 PM
Every.
Single.
[censored]ing.
Tuesday.

Its crazy.

When will this insanity end?!

When they see an alt. = P

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on September 09, 2014, 08:16:33 PM
When will this insanity end?!

When they see an alt. = P
When art is given

Edit: sneaky black text you

Cleaned up the thread.

Would appreciate it if people were to just ignore someone who keeps posting off-topic despite being told to take his nonesense elsewhere.


Have art.

http://imgur.com/a/Sf6ut#0

"Where'd you find that hat, Pikachu? Are sure they weren't using it anymore? This week we'd like to show off a few of the recolors the Pokemon will be getting."


ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ART has been givenヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

I like how Pika's ears are down and don't just stick up through the hat. It looks kinda odd but I think it works.

White Ninja Squirtle reminds me of Ezio, for whatever reason.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 10, 2014, 12:04:16 AM
White Ninja Squirtle reminds me of Ezio, for whatever reason.
I like your thinking.

I suggested a Red/white themed color...  you know. Just bcuz. But we did white/gold instead.


Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on September 10, 2014, 12:34:27 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

New favorite pika hat! :pikachu:
This is. Too. Adorable.
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018



They probably have to sift through thousands of submissions so I wouldn't count on seeing it anytime soon. Maybe by the end of the year, if we're lucky.