[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The coolest duo in smash never looked so cute! The polar bear climbers are unique to Project M.


http://imgur.com/a/u7dXG#0

ART

Also, feels... RIP Ice Climbers

I love their custom hammers. This is probably the cutest alt so far.

I can bearly stand the cuteness.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I can't be the only one who thinks this is the kind of stuff missing from the ICs on the vault.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

*cuteness intensifies*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Oh my gosh they're so adorable.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Ice Climbers confirmed furries, more at the 11 o' clock news.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

i havent really been interested in these alts. but man. this is probably the best one i have seen recently
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.







BEST. ART. YET!!! i NEED this costume. my friend has been dying to properly play in samus' fusion suit. sadly, he and i have to wait like everyone else.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524