Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 ... 166
Author Topic: [Official] Project M discussion: RIP  (Read 728436 times)
Ninka_kiwi
Holy Kitten

Burn my Dread

• Awards 16-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #765 on: October 30, 2013, 04:44:43 AM »

I hope it's his mgs1 sneaking suit, that was my favorite outfit he had.

Yeah I'm thinking either MGS1 or Big Boss.

However, Pik did make an MGS4 Old Snake Texture a while back, so I doubt it'd be out of the spectrum to think an updated version of that would be his alt.

LC-DDM
    Not your average sprite!
    Special Access

Voted "Best Guest for Campfires".

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen KCMM Veteran 128-bit Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #766 on: October 30, 2013, 09:18:32 AM »

I think it would be either Old Snake or Liquid Snake, or maybe even Big Boss, I'm wondering what Pit's or Adult Link's is going to be

Liquid wouldn't make sense, neither would Big Boss, since they made Snake a composite character. Only one that really fits -this- Snake is Old Snake.

Link's is obvious, either Fierce Deity or Skyward Link. Pit's is moot - I don't see anyone making Dark Pit a thing.

Grammar is necessary. Butchering your language isn't. If you don't have time to correct yourself, I don't have time to read your post.
    Your compilation pack is as useless as your quest for approval, and I pity both.

Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #767 on: October 30, 2013, 09:20:41 AM »

Are there going to be any Charizard alts?

Like Mega Charizard X and Y?

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #768 on: October 30, 2013, 10:39:05 AM »

Are there going to be any Charizard alts?

Like Mega Charizard X and Y?

Nope. Too much of a legal issue, and we don't wanna risk being shut down. The Pokemon Company didn't even allow Sakurai to mention anything about X/Y until it came out.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #769 on: October 30, 2013, 10:50:53 AM »

Nope. Too much of a legal issue, and we don't wanna risk being shut down. The Pokemon Company didn't even allow Sakurai to mention anything about X/Y until it came out.
    Then how come you're making a Mega Mewtwo Y alt?

Or is that a separate entity?

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #770 on: October 30, 2013, 10:54:13 AM »

My Mewtwo Y has nothing to do with PM. It's for my own personal use, which I'll release on the vault when 3.0 is released.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #771 on: October 30, 2013, 11:34:55 AM »

My Mewtwo Y has nothing to do with PM. It's for my own personal use, which I'll release on the vault when 3.0 is released.
    Alright. Thanks for clarifying.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

« Reply #772 on: October 30, 2013, 02:58:08 PM »

I'm probably repeating myself, but if Nintendo wants to shut P:M down, that's really not the kind of consideration that will stop them. Did Stack Smash inherit the lead of the project while I wasn't looking? oô

Also, that Mewtwo page is still flouting the English language, yet nobody dares to rise and smite its insolent bravado.
    « Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 02:59:28 PM by Miacis » Logged

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Ganon-Punch
    Extreme Kitten

I need help on rigging models in Blender

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #773 on: October 30, 2013, 06:54:50 PM »

Liquid wouldn't make sense, neither would Big Boss, since they made Snake a composite character. Only one that really fits -this- Snake is Old Snake.

Link's is obvious, either Fierce Deity or Skyward Link. Pit's is moot - I don't see anyone making Dark Pit a thing.

Alot of people said the MGS1 suit, which is pretty cool, but would look too similar to Brawl's default IMO, but Snake's Alt has alot of possibilities and so does Link's which Is why I said I wonder. Fierce Diety Link was in one game, and Skyward Sword Link would look too similar but I don't know who they'll pick

PseudoTypical
    Extreme Kitten

Browsin' internetz

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #774 on: October 30, 2013, 07:03:20 PM »

Alot of people said the MGS1 suit, which is pretty cool, but would look too similar to Brawl's default IMO, but Snake's Alt has alot of possibilities and so does Link's which Is why I said I wonder. Fierce Diety Link was in one game, and Skyward Sword Link would look too similar but I don't know who they'll pick
    Yeah, I think Old Snake is a better pick. He's still Snake (and not some genetic brother or something), but he's much more easily separated from Brawl Snake than MSG1's version.

Why not just an updated OoT Link? People love the game, and he'd look like the Melee model, too. That, and he'd fit better into the Brawl environment, since it's not as radical a change as Fierce Deity (who uses a giant sword and is intricately designed) while maintaining the art style (which is pretty different with Skyward Sword Link).

Kage Ryu
    Supreme Kitten

The Infrequent Modder

• Awards Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #775 on: October 30, 2013, 07:06:26 PM »

I'm probably repeating myself, but if Nintendo wants to shut P:M down, that's really not the kind of consideration that will stop them. Did Stack Smash inherit the lead of the project while I wasn't looking? oô

Also, that Mewtwo page is still flouting the English language, yet nobody dares to rise and smite its insolent bravado.
    I can see the reasoning behind their objectives more as "not wanting to raise their flags high enough to thrust themselves into Nintendo's radar". As far as legal boundaries, however, they're already reverse-engineering Nintendo's software and distributing unofficial patches, so it's more a matter of keeping themselves from competing with current Nintendo products than not crossing legal boundaries.

Well, that would be my reasoning, but I'm not part of PM.

And I do love your way with words, Miacis.

silver856
    Expert Kitten

Waddle Boom! Jump Glide!

• Awards Famous Hacker >9000 Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #776 on: October 30, 2013, 07:14:00 PM »

I was also thinking link's alt could be either OoT link or the outfit that Link wore at the beginning of skyward sword. I just wonder what would characters like Diddy, Sonic, Pokémon Trainer's Pokémon, and Donkey Kong's alt
    costumes would be.

Ganon-Punch
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #777 on: October 30, 2013, 07:14:09 PM »

Yeah, I think Old Snake is a better pick. He's still Snake (and not some genetic brother or something), but he's much more easily separated from Brawl Snake than MSG1's version.

Why not just an updated OoT Link? People love the game, and he'd look like the Melee model, too. That, and he'd fit better into the Brawl environment, since it's not as radical a change as Fierce Deity (who uses a giant sword and is intricately designed) while maintaining the art style (which is pretty different with Skyward Sword Link).
    I want OOT Link as well, but who knows theres alot of possibilties

Post Merge: October 30, 2013, 07:15:14 PM
    I was also thinking link's alt could be either OoT link or the outfit that Link wore at the beginning of skyward sword. I just wonder what would characters like Diddy, Sonic, Pokémon Trainer's Pokémon, and Donkey Kong's alt
    costumes would be.
    Yeah, I dont know about Sonics. It wouldnt be Super Sonic, or another character from the franchise, maybe Metal or Classic Sonic
    « Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 07:15:14 PM by Majin Ganonpunch » Logged

PseudoTypical
    Extreme Kitten

Browsin' internetz

• Awards Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #778 on: October 30, 2013, 07:26:09 PM »

I want OOT Link as well, but who knows theres alot of possibilties

Post Merge: October 30, 2013, 07:15:14 PM
    Yeah, I dont know about Sonics. It wouldnt be Super Sonic, or another character from the franchise, maybe Metal or Classic Sonic
    That's true. It's just my hope.

I think they said they won't do characters for costumes; just different forms or outfits. I personally would like Classic Sonic (assuming Metal Sonic can't work with that rule), but I don't think his proportions will work out. Plus, they'd have to remove his voice, which I don't think they can do with the alt costume engine.

Ganon-Punch
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #779 on: October 30, 2013, 07:36:23 PM »

That's true. It's just my hope.

I think they said they won't do characters for costumes; just different forms or outfits. I personally would like Classic Sonic (assuming Metal Sonic can't work with that rule), but I don't think his proportions will work out. Plus, they'd have to remove his voice, which I don't think they can do with the alt costume engine.
    They might be able to, and I would be okay if they kept the voice, plus I could get the SatAM voicepack so he would sound awesome

Pages:  1 ... 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 ... 166
    Print
    Jump to: