[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

I used to main both of them, but now I don't.  that's why i brought it up.  i still wish they were back.  Sakurai better not remove anyone else unless its 3rd party

EDIT: I have high doubts that the next PM'd character will be Yoshi.  I accidentally accessed all characters and (as i thought) they can still wavedash with their brawl moveset except for yoshi.  He uses the same air-dodge physics as Brawl, it must require additional coding or something but I still doubt him in 2.5


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: SiLeNt GeNtLeDo0m ThE 3rD on December 16, 2012, 01:28:16 AM
2.5 stream featuring ZSS.  Get it while it's hot! 

http://www.twitch.tv/dazee_
Nice, I saw the stream for a bit before it went offline.

Looking forward to play as ZSS.

From what i "heard" the clone engine doesnt fully work because of artciles.
but roy. he works fine. own slot and all

again, i heard all this
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

link of proof if you have one?


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: KC on December 16, 2012, 02:26:32 AM
link of proof if you have one?

well someoen told me. idk where they got it from
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

oh ok.

EDIT (12/18) Hey there's a new SSS Design with a new Norfair!


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U


December 29, 2012, 12:22:19 PM #262 Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 10:05:02 PM by Keil Crimson


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30390

In celebration, cause it was needed anyways. xD

Thanks Mewtwo~ :3

I'm LOVING how Ike, Marth and Sonic all feel now. Especially with Sonic having his Advance somersault for Side-B and his Sonic Updraft from Battle for his U-Tilt. I'm having so much fun when I should get some sleep. xD


I'm loving 2.5, I love the highlights. I also noticed changes with Falcon, his falcon punch always you to turn at any time, I think. SZS's Down-B on an opponent causes her to T- pose for me. But that's just a small issue. Everything else is near perfect. And I love the new SSS. Great work Project M!
 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, 2.5 is pretty cool so far. Ivy is definitely my favorite "newcomer" from this build. Dat Solarbeam.

I'm trying to like ZSS, but it's a bit hard for me to do anything when I keep killing myself. It almost seems to me that her Up B is rendered useless, since she falls so fast. That's probably just my poor reflexes, though.

Haven't played with Squirtle much yet, though he's a bit tough for me to handle as well.

Ike is... meh, to me, but he's always been meh for me. He almost feels downgraded from the previous build, but maybe that's a good thing because he was insane last time around. I like the aesthetic changes to his Neutral B, though.

In all though, Charizard remains my favorite. Though Pit and Wolf come pretty close.

I can also finally almost handle Falco again. Yay.

Also, was there any reason to remove a majority of the stages from the selection...? And can I get them back? Because... I want them back. :|

I know right?  Classic Expansion will be put back... but 2.5 is amazing, I've become a Ivysaur user just like that, and I used to main Lucas!  This version has to be the best one yet!!!  (and nice litte easter egg with Ness's up taunt  ;) )


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Tip: If you use ZSS's Up-B quickly enough after a jump, you'll get a very significant boost in height. This goes for the double jump too. :3

I'm loving ZSS so much right now. Though, I too have killed myself quite a lot. Even while just practicing. xD;


Quote from: Ridley-G on December 30, 2012, 02:27:54 AM

Also, was there any reason to remove a majority of the stages from the selection...? And can I get them back? Because... I want them back. :|

Except we didn't remove any stages.  You do realise the SSS has two pages right?

Yeah just press L or R to flip between them.... all the stages that aren't on page 1 are on page 2, such as Fourisde, Hyrule Castle, Shadow Moses Island, Hyrule Temple, etc.