[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey guys. Just wanted to stop in and say thanks for all the kind words. I got my start on KCMM, so it's nice to hear everyone likes my most recent work. Animating Mewtwo took basically all of the free time out of 6 months of my life, so it's really great to hear that people like him.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

On a scale of 1 to desparate, how much did you guys need animators/modelers? I've just about got all of my examples and such done, but that 3-month failure cooldown bites. Gotta be sure.

Quote from: HaloedHero on October 13, 2013, 11:37:26 PM
Hey guys. Just wanted to stop in and say thanks for all the kind words. I got my start on KCMM, so it's nice to hear everyone likes my most recent work. Animating Mewtwo took basically all of the free time out of 6 months of my life, so it's really great to hear that people like him.

I honest to goodness last week just went "Man, where'd HaloedHero go? I haven't seen him post like anything in months."

Glad it went to such a good cause. He looks GREAT.


To the Project M gang, you are making me feel liek a young lad again by bringing back these characters <3 Like, I wish I could give you all big giant hugs xD

If I may ask a question... And you dont have to say WHAT they would be if they will, but will Roy and Mewtwo have a Final Smash at all? Or will they just do the same as Ivy,Char, and Squirt D:

I realize tournys dont use FS's, but.. my friends and I love them because they are pretty hype to use, and it would make Mewtwo and Roy even better if they had one- even if they just copied Marth's and Lucario's ^_^

Quote from: Son of Kratos on October 14, 2013, 12:07:36 AM
To the Project M gang, you are making me feel liek a young lad again by bringing back these characters <3 Like, I wish I could give you all big giant hugs xD

If I may ask a question... And you dont have to say WHAT they would be if they will, but will Roy and Mewtwo have a Final Smash at all? Or will they just do the same as Ivy,Char, and Squirt D:

I realize tournys dont use FS's, but.. my friends and I love them because they are pretty hype to use, and it would make Mewtwo and Roy even better if they had one- even if they just copied Marth's and Lucario's ^_^


I dunno about Mewtwo, but Thany's Decloned and Melee-y Roys have an AWESOME Final Smash that would be perfect. Something Ignis Spatha, I think it's called.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

They will have Final Smashes, yeah. I can confirm that much. They're not big secrets or anything. They're just not particularly interesting to our core audience, so they don't make it into the reveal videos. Plus I haven't finished Mewtwo's yet.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

this may not be the appropriate(< don't know how to spell this) place...but

Is it safe(for my sav) to keep switching from normal Brawl to Project M everytime ?not everyone on my house wants PM  :srs:

Yeah, it's save. Just turn off your Wii before switching between games.

For me, I have an SD card dedicated to P:M, just because I wanted to see what the fuss was about.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segatndu on October 14, 2013, 01:12:00 AM
For me, I have an SD card dedicated to P:M, just because I wanted to see what the fuss was about.

When a version of P:M with all the characters comes out, I'll probably switch to it permanently. Till then, it's BBrawl for me, so I can have Roy over ROB... which luckily won't be necessary after the final P:M gets released. :3

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

October 14, 2013, 01:17:02 AM #624 Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 01:21:48 AM by SwingSet
Project M is doing a better job modding Brawl than Nintendo is creating Smash bros 4. :srs:

Quote from: Segatndu on October 14, 2013, 01:12:00 AM
For me, I have an SD card dedicated to P:M, just because I wanted to see what the fuss was about.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SwingSet on October 14, 2013, 01:17:02 AM
Project M is doing a better job modding Brawl than Nintendo is creating Smash bros 4. :srs:

The only thing I see seriously going for Smash 4 is Mega Man, and to a lesser extent, Villager. If there's not some killer feature I just can't do without in it, I may just stick with a modded Brawl.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: SwingSet on October 14, 2013, 01:17:02 AM
Project M is doing a better job modding Brawl than Nintendo is creating Smash bros 4. :srs:
>game isn't out until 2014
>people are complaining about it

Guys. To those complaining, go ahead. Make your own Smash. It's getting annoying that people are criticizing Smash 4 way before it's even set to be released.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Who else here is thinking about maining/2nd mewtwo?

Quote from: Segatndu on October 14, 2013, 01:21:42 AM
>game isn't out until 2014
>people are complaining about it

Guys. To those complaining, go ahead. Make your own Smash. It's getting annoying that people are criticizing Smash 4 way before it's even set to be released.
Not that I think Smash 4 will be subpar, but aside from Mega Man and return of Sonic, I can't say there's been a lot of content I've been ecstatic about. P:M constantly exceeds the bar, so that making our own Smash (at least by changing models/textures/interfaces) seems pretty viable. If I can get P:M on Dolphin (for HD) and can put Mega Man over ROB eventually, that'd probably be enough to make me happy for a long while...
Quote from: tsukikomi on October 14, 2013, 01:59:40 AM
Who else here is thinking about maining/2nd mewtwo?
Me. Secondary if Sonic becomes more rushdown-oriented, main if he doesn't.

Quote from: Segatndu on October 14, 2013, 01:21:42 AM
>game isn't out until 2014
>people are complaining about it

Guys. To those complaining, go ahead. Make your own Smash. It's getting annoying that people are criticizing Smash 4 way before it's even set to be released.
Bro, you trippin'. I aint' complainin' I'm just expressing my opinion. I understand Sm4sh is still a WIP, yet so is P:M. But compare Sonic's reveal to Mewtoo's. Sonic's moveset didn't change at all. And Mewtoo got some dope ass swaqq moves and his moveset. You feel me?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.