[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: cx_asuka on October 14, 2013, 02:35:46 AM
Yo yo dudebro dawg, I ain't feelin' ya.
#YOLO

Are you doing an impression of SwingSet, your Will Smith avy, or Italian? I can't tell at this point, but either way, it's hilarious. XD

Anyways, color me hyped. It's stated that they STILL have more surprises to show for 3.0, so I'm curious as to what else is gonna be shown before Winter. I can't friggin wait for it all. =D


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on October 14, 2013, 03:43:47 AM
It's stated that they STILL have more surprises to show for 3.0, so I'm curious as to what else is gonna be shown before Winter.

the cure for cancer
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now we wait for two things:

1) Mewtwo model render

2) Turbo Mewtwo

They will be amazing.

Quote from: HaloedHero on October 14, 2013, 12:32:56 AM
They will have Final Smashes, yeah. I can confirm that much. They're not big secrets or anything. They're just not particularly interesting to our core audience, so they don't make it into the reveal videos. Plus I haven't finished Mewtwo's yet.

*Squeaks like a little girl* :'D!!

ohhh, yay C: So are you saying... its going to be a brand new FS for Mewtwo?!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: StarWaffle on October 14, 2013, 05:06:46 AM
*snip*
That's what I was waiting for. Many thanks.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM



mewtwo's fingers always bugged me, shouldnt the "bulbs" be bigger...?

Not really; the Mewtwo model's proportions are based off of his model from Super Smash Bros. Melee.


those look even worse, im talking about mewtwo's real appearance, his portrait in melee was aweful xD

So, I tried reading this. http://projectmgame.com/en/characters/mewtwo

May I suggest some proofreading before publishing things like that on the main website? Because either my English has gone awry in the last few hours, or most sentences on that page show symptoms of Engrish grammar and syntax.

And while we're on the topic of the odd website descriptions, there's still that very funny "[ROB] helped save the entire video game industry"
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on October 14, 2013, 08:52:21 PM
those look even worse, im talking about mewtwo's real appearance, his portrait in melee was aweful xD

Even in Mewtwo's current and recent designs in the Pokemon games, those are smaller now. It's been changed for a long time.

Just get used to it. It's better this way anyway. How was Mewtwo supposed to hold anything like the sandwiches Mew should be making him? :<