[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I know, but it was down while the vault was down as well. just got me concerned.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


It was down for me for a slight moment... then it worked perfectly.

After playing Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword for the first time, I just realized that the brstm used for the Skyloft stage isn't actually the Skyloft theme... or the Sky Theme...

But it works, I guess.

Quote from: Pin0yB0i on December 07, 2013, 10:47:04 PM
After playing Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword for the first time, I just realized that the brstm used for the Skyloft stage isn't actually the Skyloft theme... or the Sky Theme...

But it works, I guess.
I think it's the song from the trailer of Skyward Sword...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno-san on December 07, 2013, 11:31:12 PM
I think it's the song from the trailer of Skyward Sword...
Nope. It's "Hyrule Field Theme".

One of the default Bridge of Eldin songs.


Quote from: Scout on December 08, 2013, 12:05:00 AM
Indeed... but it fits though.
I dont think it does. Thats why I changed it back to what it used to be. The Trailer theme


Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on December 08, 2013, 10:58:33 AM
tomorrow's the release, right?
Yes... Looking forward for it!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

so, summing up, 3.0 has all ssbb's cast in it finally, yes? (plus mewtwo and roy)

Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on December 08, 2013, 11:50:34 AM
so, summing up, 3.0 has all ssbb's cast in it finally, yes? (plus mewtwo and roy)
Yup!

Another question:

Is there an exact time Project M 3.0 will be released? At midnight (depending on where you live) or some time in the morning? Or just whenever y'all feel like it. ;P

will the codeset finally be released? i personally love the gameplay for PM, but some of the gameplay annoys me. like the no grabbing ledges in reverse, "butterfingers", etc it would be nice to be able to remove some stuff.

December 08, 2013, 04:18:28 PM #1018 Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 05:50:49 PM by Eternal Yoshi
The codeset isn't getting released until the final version, and even that's an uncertainty and subject to change.

3.0 is not the end, it's not the beginning of the end, it's perhaps the end of the beginning.

Post Merge: December 08, 2013, 05:50:49 PM



Meet Pirate Wolf, courtesy of jiang.

Also, more character pages are coming up.
http://projectmgame.com/en/characters/samus