[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.




So the PMBR couldn't get his Shadow Ball to work on Kirby? o-o

Or does Kirby adopt all of an inhaled character's Specials? o-o
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Albafika on December 09, 2013, 02:54:30 PM
Might wanna release on Reddit ane be done with it. I want them to try and DDoS you there.
What about here? I'm sure KC-MM would easily withstand any sort of assault, too.  :laugh:
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on December 09, 2013, 03:46:01 PM


So the PMBR couldn't get his Shadow Ball to work on Kirby? o-o

Or does Kirby adopt all of an inhaled character's Specials? o-o
We had trouble getting articles to work for M2 and Roy hats, we we had to take that route.

It's also why Roy Hat uses Kirby's scythe.

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on December 09, 2013, 03:46:01 PM


So the PMBR couldn't get his Shadow Ball to work on Kirby? o-o

Or does Kirby adopt all of an inhaled character's Specials? o-o

I could be wrong, but based on that 'ground shock wave', it looks to me like he's either about to start charging it or he just released it.

EDIT: Ah. It appears I was indeed wrong.

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 09, 2013, 03:55:19 PM
We had trouble getting articles to work for M2 and Roy hats, we we had to take that route.

Kinda surprising, to be honest, but I'm sure you guys'll get it eventually.

Also, I love the Pika pirate hat, heheh. Shame about the DDos, but I guess it was to be expected, in a way.




If only Nintendo were so cool to do this. Ness is rockin those pj's.



You guys see wired's article? http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2013/12/project-m-super-smash-bros-mod/

QuoteArcher says that after 3.0 there will likely be only one more major release with a few more tweaks before his team considers the project finished for good. It might add even more Nintendo characters to the mix, he says. "If we come up with any good ideas for the remaining unused character slots we will probably be filling at least a few of those up as well."
Is this news? I didn't realize they were planning on retiring it

That Ness looks cool! And the website is back up! Im so hyped

any hint to how long the release will take?
im kinda bored, and am waiting for 3.0 :D