[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ganon-Punch on December 09, 2013, 09:38:46 PM
Where did you get that GIF of Mario and the turbo item
Was just lurking around in this chat, somebody ended up posting it.
http://smashmods.com/forum/page/pmchat.html
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gravity on December 09, 2013, 09:37:00 PM
... Oh yeah. Heheh.

But I mean, I'd like the design to be an official part of P:M or something like that. The one I collabed with requires a size mod, and I'm not terribly crazy about that. A sexy render to go with it wouldn't hurt either.

They could probably implement it better, is what I'm getting at.

Gotcha. Yeah. That would be pretty awesome. Funny you mention the size mod. I started working on a machinima project about a year and a half ago (still haven't gotten around to finishing it, maybe someday :P) and I couldn't get over how huge Falco was without the size mod since I was creating my own animations which screwed everything up. Fortunately it didn't really matter because I was green screening every single thing anyway so I could edit his size later, but it was funny how much bigger he was than most other characters. Same with Krystal over ZSS.


Quote from: Nanobuds on December 09, 2013, 09:40:29 PM
I pushed for it, but our coders didn't have time.

Since Bowser's flame is an article, its a lot more complicated to change than something simple like GFX for Dark and Fire Peach.

We'll maybe get it in for a future update. No promises though.
Darn.

Well which alts will get fancy effects, other than the ones shown?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]



but classic sonic would alter his size, and thus not be "competetively viable".

so, when do we get the goku reveal?

I agree Classic sonic could also work
But screw riders sonic, yeah he has cool goggles but......
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.





Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on December 09, 2013, 09:48:17 PM
Darn.

Well which alts will get fancy effects, other than the ones shown?
Theres one other alt, but we haven't shown it yet.
Quote from: Ganon-Punch on December 09, 2013, 09:57:21 PM
I think Classic Sonic is the best choice for an alt
Nah, the size and hurtbox differences wouldnt work

Oh, and I'm guessing the alt is Diddy's, Ganon's, Sonic's, or Pit's


Quote from: Mr.Doggie on December 09, 2013, 10:21:50 PM
Hmmmmmm
How about Darkspine Sonic?
or Exaclibur
or Dark Sonic
or Riders sonic
or Werehog Sonic
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.