[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


It's happening

Also apparently no more support for Riivo. Huh.

yessssss. now i can look into the rels and stuff!

and can have a PM tournament at my school tomorrow! :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Really upset about the no more Riivo support... any time I tried gecko I was met with nothing but freezes in the past.

Quote from: LoganK93 on December 10, 2013, 01:42:46 AM
Really upset about the no more Riivo support... any time I tried gecko I was met with nothing but freezes in the past.
Then you were probably doing something wrong. Gecko won't cause any problems for Project M.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 10, 2013, 01:41:42 AM
yessssss. now i can look into the rels and stuff!

and can have a PM tournament at my school tomorrow! :D
You play that in school? Lucky.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Well I never had a problem with gecko in the past. Is it still confined to having to use a 2GB SD card with Gecko or is there a way I can work around that restriction? I only ask because I have  various SD cards all 4GB or above (only have them because they came with various devices I have purchased) but the only 2 Gig I have is EXTREMELY old and maybe that's my problem?

It's very interesting to see that Mewtwo and Roy have their own "FitMewtwo" and "FitRoy" file names.

Ahh, the lack of Riivolution might be a problem. Tried the Gecko method in the past but it wouldn't work for me either, even though Gecko works just fine for other games... Probably was doing something stupid on my end, guess I'll find out in about an hour. I seriously cannot wait to try this update.


Just a couple more minutes left to download. Can't wait to play it!

I can't wait to play this!  Too bad it doesn't have Riivolution Support though.  Time to dig up Gecko from the grave.

Just so you know we don't use the private directory anymore. we use the projectm/pf folder instead.

Why is there a caution sign over some characters' portraits?

Quote from: Pin0yB0i on December 10, 2013, 02:19:47 AM
Why is there a caution sign over some characters' portraits?

There's a changelog floating around... Basically, if you use those costumes in 3~4 player matches, it can cause some noticeable lag. They'll fix this up in the future, but for now there's not much they can do. I think it was caused by the model importer they use.