[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

So apparently some file is deleting itself? I have 460 some odd free mbs before I put the sd card in my wii. I put it in. Game freezes. Then when I put it back in my computer I have 516 mbs...

Quote from: TurboChaos on December 10, 2013, 04:36:36 AM
Well those were some fun matches. I forgot how fun it was not playing COMs. Heh heh.... I have no friends.

LOL, good games. Despite all the lag and [censored].

Quote from: Gravity on December 10, 2013, 03:55:15 AM
Turbo Mode + Meta Knight + Training Room is godly, oh my jesus.

For more nonsense, use Zelda, Hold up on the Analog stick and Spam usmash using the Cstick repeatedly.

Zelda for goddess tier in Turbo.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on December 10, 2013, 04:44:18 AM
For more nonsense, use Zelda, Hold up on the Analog stick and Spam usmash using the Cstick repeatedly.

Zelda for goddess tier in Turbo.


Ohhhhh, yep, yep, mmhmm, that certainly does work, haha! Holy crap.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 10, 2013, 04:13:59 AM
About that...
Things are definitely... happening, right now.
You better be doing what I think you're doing :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


So Awesome!
I like what you did with Bowser's FSmash ;)
And by FSmash I don't mean forward-Smash lol

So I actually got it running for about fifteen minutes until the BEEEEEEEEEEP of doom occurred on Brinstar in  a 2 player match for no reason.

You may need to get a need to get a new SD card

I am LOVING Roy. I didn't expect to be so good with him, cause I ironically suck with Marth.

Good job, guys.

December 10, 2013, 05:28:16 AM #1239 Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 05:29:57 AM by Tawa Hoda
Quote from: Segtendo on December 10, 2013, 05:13:43 AM
You better be doing what I think you're doing :srs:
He is, but only if what you are thinking is what I am I know he apparently is doing..sreppirtS-3
If you are not thinking what I know he is apparently doing then he is more than likely not doing what you think he is doing, as he is doing what I know he is doing... Wat.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Tawa Hoda on December 10, 2013, 05:28:16 AM
He is, but only if what you are thinking is what I am I know he apparently is doing..sreppirtS-3
If you are not thinking what I know he is apparently doing then he is more than likely not doing what you think he is doing, as he is doing what I know he is doing... Wat.
aaaand yeh lost me

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524



[censored] Sleeping.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 10, 2013, 06:15:56 AM #1244 Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 06:17:31 AM by Pin0yB0i
So I tried out Kirby for the first time.

Of course, I immediately tried out the horizontal Final Cutter.

For some reason, I can't pull it off. I did it once, but I could never do it again. Either there's something wrong with my controller stick, or the new mechanic is really specific...

I've pressed Up B so many times that I've gotten a headache from hearing Kirby say "HYAH! EHH!" hundreds of times...