[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm fine with items as long as you tell me BEFORE you turn them on.




Hello!

Wow, I haven't posted here in years. I really like project M, but I hate those stage replacements. Seriously, I know this is supposed to be made for "hardcore gamers", but these N64 stages really look bad. How can I change the stages back to their brawl version, and the portraits ?

December 16, 2013, 06:56:11 PM #1460 Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 07:06:33 PM by Scout
Quote from: Feanor on December 16, 2013, 06:49:09 PM
N64 stages really look bad.

Okay. Delete the stages .pacs and the rel of said stages to restore them to their natural vBrawl state.

I'm a competitive player, and OMG I SUCK SOOOO BAD AT TURBO MODE LOL XD.

Quote from: Scout on December 16, 2013, 06:56:11 PM
Okay. Delete the stages .pacs and the rel of said stages to restore them to their natural vBrawl state.
That's all? Thank you! And how do I change the portraits?

Quote from: Feanor on December 16, 2013, 07:25:11 PM
That's all? Thank you! And how do I change the portraits?

You have to change them back manually, try looking for a common_5 file in the resources and extract the original potraits of the stage and importing them to the project m's common_5 file. Vbrawl's common 5 will not work for pm.

I'm sorry, I'm not really a tutorial writer, I hope you understood what I said.

Quote from: Omega-Zack Fair on December 16, 2013, 05:47:41 PM
One thing though, will the PMBR ever make a full Turbo Mode for online use? The item is cool and all, but it'd be better if we could have it permanent for both sides during the whole match instead of it running out or being deactivated by a hit.

bump

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

The PMBR needs to put Tobacco Reference in their ESRB rating because Snake smuggled cigarettes in his stomach!

Does anyone know where the cigarette texture is so I can retexture it to a cigar?

Your buns are mine!

December 16, 2013, 10:02:59 PM #1466 Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 10:05:16 PM by Scout
Any one for online battle?

Star's chat:
http://xat.com/wifi

Quote from: Scout on December 16, 2013, 09:55:05 PM
You have to change them back manually, try looking for a common_5 file in the resources and extract the original potraits of the stage and importing them to the project m's common_5 file. Vbrawl's common 5 will not work for pm.

I'm sorry, I'm not really a tutorial writer, I hope you understood what I said.
Thank you, that helped me a lot. I did that a long time ago, but I think I'll manage.

Quote from: Ryouji Gunblade on December 16, 2013, 10:01:21 PM
The PMBR needs to put Tobacco Reference in their ESRB rating because Snake smuggled cigarettes in his stomach!

Does anyone know where the cigarette texture is so I can retexture it to a cigar?

LOL

FitSnake.pac has the texture and model. Go nuts.

who else is disliking snake's new side-B?
i liked his nikita :(