[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 15, 2014, 02:54:49 AM
So there's P:M v3.02 now. :L

The Changelog seems the same as v3.01.

Was it just the Launcher that's been changed?
No they move the characters names back to there original position.

Quote from: SwingSet on January 15, 2014, 02:46:26 AM
Worked for perfect for me.
I can second this.

Quote from: HailToTheKingJigglypuff on January 15, 2014, 02:54:49 AM
So there's P:M v3.02 now. :L

The Changelog seems the same as v3.01.

Was it just the Launcher that's been changed?
Kirby's Aura Sphere storage bug is fixed.
Roy's Final Smash will no longer clank
Falco's forward smash will now sparkle around his legs instead of his arms.
Names on the Character Selection Screen have been moved down to their original positions



Quote from: Nanobuds on January 15, 2014, 02:58:36 AM
Names on the Character Selection Screen have been moved down to their original positions
How'd you guys figure that out? :0
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I think they posted that info themselves. Honestly don't know if you're being sarcastic though. :>.>:
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I love the no-lag extra characters and costumes!

Time to revert all my CSPs back to their 2.6 look.

Your buns are mine!


Quote from: heavyd88 on January 16, 2014, 05:29:32 PM
I think they posted that info themselves. Honestly don't know if you're being sarcastic though. :>.>:
It's a serious question.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on January 17, 2014, 02:45:53 PM
It's a serious question.
Okay, just making sure.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.