[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on February 04, 2014, 01:09:15 PM
I think you need a certain code for it to work.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65342.msg1212323#msg1212323

Just go to this thread.

Hotswapping the SDHC card when the game's running will not work so don't do it.

isnt that code part of the PM codeset? so he wouldnt need to add it again?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 04, 2014, 06:24:30 PM #1696 Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 07:08:50 PM by Ganon-Punch
Alright thanks guys. And I've been using Riivo for the last 2 years. It freezes so much. But if I use the same mods on Gecko, it wouldnt ever freeze

Post Merge: February 04, 2014, 07:08:50 PM

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on February 04, 2014, 01:09:15 PM
I think you need a certain code for it to work.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65342.msg1212323#msg1212323

Just go to this thread.

Hotswapping the SDHC card when the game's running will not work so don't do it.
Project M Launcher works for me on my SDHC 8GB Card. I think the problem is that I dont have the file replacement code

Hey guys is there anyway to use .rel ported characters, because i used them in 3.02 with a PM modified RSBE01.gtc file, but the 3.02v makes the gct file to freee Mario Side B, so is there any way to use them?

Quote from: JesucristoCROW on February 06, 2014, 07:08:23 AM
Hey guys is there anyway to use .rel ported characters, because i used them in 3.02 with a PM modified RSBE01.gtc file, but the 3.02v makes the gct file to freee Mario Side B, so is there any way to use them?
a good chunk of Rel ports do work in PM, tho some characters have special coding, (samus, kirby, etc) those characters would need to have those codes removed for you to replace them. or else you may get undesirable resuts. (even then they may not work cause a few of the codes are needed to make those players work in game)

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#

Quote from: zigheart on February 07, 2014, 04:34:00 AM
a good chunk of Rel ports do work in PM, tho some characters have special coding, (samus, kirby, etc) those characters would need to have those codes removed for you to replace them. or else you may get undesirable resuts. (even then they may not work cause a few of the codes are needed to make those players work in game)
Where are the codes located? because i use Shadow over Olimar and the Entry works but when it says GO! it freezes

February 09, 2014, 07:49:37 AM #1700 Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 07:52:36 AM by Mr. Me
If you guys want a challenge, try this:

Turbo Mode
Team Battle On
Team Attack Off
1 (You, character of your choice) vs. 3 Level 9 CPU Nesses.
Final Destination only
No items

Project M - Mewtwo vs Ness Trio Turbo Mode
I uploaded this video on YouTube. :) I was Mewtwo.


It's actually hard. Give it a shot!  ;D

I managed to win but I got nervous when I got down to 1 Ness, quite the accomplishment I did.  :af2:

Quote from: Mr. Me on February 09, 2014, 07:49:37 AM
If you guys want a challenge, try this:

Turbo Mode
Team Battle On
Team Attack Off
1 (You, character of your choice) vs. 3 Level 9 CPU Nesses.
Final Destination only
No items

Project M - Mewtwo vs Ness Trio Turbo Mode
I uploaded this video on YouTube. :) I was Mewtwo.


It's actually hard. Give it a shot!  ;D

I managed to win but I got nervous when I got down to 1 Ness, quite the accomplishment I did.  :af2:
Hoho! I like it!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Mr. Me on February 09, 2014, 07:49:37 AM
If you guys want a challenge, try this:

Turbo Mode
Team Battle On
Team Attack Off
1 (You, character of your choice) vs. 3 Level 9 CPU Nesses.
Final Destination only
No items

Project M - Mewtwo vs Ness Trio Turbo Mode
I uploaded this video on YouTube. :) I was Mewtwo.


It's actually hard. Give it a shot!  ;D

I managed to win but I got nervous when I got down to 1 Ness, quite the accomplishment I did.  :af2:
Totally trying this XD
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axVH049BkAQ
I don't think I want to try that again D:
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!


It took A LOT of failing to get to that...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 09, 2014, 08:03:30 PM
It took A LOT of failing to get to that...

Ness are the toughest CPUs in Turbo Mode, it's no joke. They'll sacrifice themselves just to hurt and kill you. O_O

Ness is soooo eeeevil D:
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 09, 2014, 08:15:50 PM
Ness is soooo eeeevil D:
Saw it in your vids...
How long did it take to win? Cruelty^^"
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.