[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on February 09, 2014, 09:12:14 PM
Saw it in your vids...
How long did it take to win? Cruelty^^"
Most of the restarts were just 'cause my obsessiveness didn't let me allow them to hit first, so that was about 50 just for that one stupid reason.
All up? About 60-70, I lost track.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Wow... Seems long... Owell... I'm gonna try it... Maybe Ike, or Roy... Why not Toon Link?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I wonder how many people are doing this challenge...

I did it back in 2.6b, which had no Turbo at all.

Then again, the AI back then was extremely predictable and exploitable.

Quote from: Xenozoa425 on February 11, 2014, 03:29:15 PM
I did it back in 2.6b, which had no Turbo at all.

Then again, the AI back then was extremely predictable and exploitable.

Turbo makes them harder by far.  :srs:

Quote from: Akeno on February 09, 2014, 09:21:24 PM
Wow... Seems long... Owell... I'm gonna try it... Maybe Ike, or Roy... Why not Toon Link?

How's it going?

Quote from: Kaguya Nanbu on February 15, 2014, 04:30:04 AM
How's it going?
I failed all the time... I almost killed 2 Ness with Marth... but I didn't end well xD
I nearly threw my controller... :srs:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno on February 15, 2014, 08:59:45 AM
I failed all the time... I almost killed 2 Ness with Marth... but I didn't end well xD
I nearly threw my controller... :srs:

Lol, Well don't worry you'll win eventually, just gotta keep cool.  :vyse:

Quote from: Kaguya Nanbu on February 15, 2014, 09:31:20 AM
Lol, Well don't worry you'll win eventually, just gotta keep cool.  :vyse:
'Tis quite hard, because they all are synchronized...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno on February 15, 2014, 09:37:48 AM
'Tis quite hard, because they all are synchronized...
Try to keep them all on one side so they don't corner and combo you.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 15, 2014, 09:40:44 AM
Try to keep them all on one side so they don't corner and combo you.
Thanks for the advice. I'll try that :)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Quote from: Kitsu-chan on February 15, 2014, 09:40:44 AM
Try to keep them all on one side so they don't corner and combo you.
I tried doing that challenge. I gotta say, it wasn't easy to accomplish. Ness just spams the same moves over and over again. Oh and he loves to try and grab you. He'll do it all god damn day! It took me quite a while but I got them all after like 5-6 tries. Ended up doing it with my secondary Main Roy.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on February 15, 2014, 05:51:41 PM
I tried doing that challenge. I gotta say, it wasn't easy to accomplish. Ness just spams the same moves over and over again. Oh and he loves to try and grab you. He'll do it all god damn day! It took me quite a while but I got them all after like 5-6 tries. Ended up doing it with my secondary Main Roy.
I just can't beat them... I'll try again tonight, but these bastards juust spamming and spamming... That's so annoying...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on February 15, 2014, 05:51:41 PM
I tried doing that challenge. I gotta say, it wasn't easy to accomplish. Ness just spams the same moves over and over again. Oh and he loves to try and grab you. He'll do it all god damn day! It took me quite a while but I got them all after like 5-6 tries. Ended up doing it with my secondary Main Roy.

So far 2 Roys (Dudemon and Heavy) and 1 Mewtwo (me) won the challenge. Who's next?

p.s. Heavy, uh... mind if you upload a video to YouTube of the replay that you did it? It'll show proof.