[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TheDarkMysteryMan on April 25, 2014, 05:52:15 PM
1. Must use full code set Project M 3.0 (Its okay to use WiFi, its just more convenient to use full).

2. Must be against Giga Browser (Hold R When you Select him and let go when you reach the stage selection,you can also use a second controller on were the CPU is and Activate him the same way) .

3. NO ITEMS!  Not even the smash ball.

4. No time limits.

5. The player can have between 1-5 stocks.Giga Bowser however, Will have a full 30 Stocks .

6. You must fight him only on Final destination and Battlefield.

7. It's okay to use the reset button code (which is L+R+Y+A+START) as long as you don't forfeit the match. Keep Trying!!

8. Level 9

P.S. I've token off at least 19 stocks before I died completely using 5 stocks.

Good Luck . . .Your going to need it

If I can do the Turbo Mode Ness Challenge, I can do this.

I'm going to handicap myself a little bit, I'll have 1 stock only.


I hate to say this, but has anyone else noticed when you play through classic in intense, all your skills are just...GONE!

I mean hear me out on this. I take on at least 3 CPU's on team's with no friendly fire, and come out with no problems (I know you guy's can do the same aswell. Not trying to say I'm the best or anything,) but as soon as i go into classic mode, i get my butt kicked by everyone...EVERYONE! I mean, here's an example that actually happens to me all the time:

As soon as the round starts, I would get combo's left and right, get there health at a high percentage, and go for the kill. Everything sound's like it's going fine and dandy right? Nope.

They wont die when i put them even above 120%, even with a sweetspot, they some how get me everytime i come down from getting juggled in the air for (which i always get away from, but yet, they always find a way to continue it,)and kill me at around 70%...with a sour spot...towards the ceiling...when i'm Ganondorf. :rage:

Anyone else had this experience or had something like it?

May 06, 2014, 05:39:37 PM #1818 Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 05:42:17 PM by Abbi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hQIy7P7RWo

Yea, it's Brawl gameplay but it's essentionally the same thing.

I should probably add that the Momentum Cancel part does not apply to Melee and P:M since you can't attack or air dodge out of hitstun.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 06, 2014, 05:42:33 PM #1819 Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 05:43:36 PM by Queen Chrysalis.
Trust me. I know about D.I. and i try my very best to do it, but it feels like im always too late to slam the joysticks the other direction, but it never goes for my favor...at all.

Well you have to hold the direction before you get hit, not while you're getting hit or while you're flying. So basically say you used some really laggy move, since you know the opponent is gonna punish you for that you just hold the direction you want to DI towards as you're still in landing lag. Or when you're getting grabbed, just hold the direction you feel would give you the best chances at surviving.

Also, since you're playing against CPUs.. they can basically just always "react" to your attacks anyway, so it shouldn't be too surprising for them to live that long.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I knew about DI input before impact. IT's just in classic only is where ALL of my move's and skills go down the drain. I mean, you try to go against three rabid ness's or lucas's with all of the skill and knowledge you know and survive without losing a stock. ;)

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 06, 2014, 06:03:36 PM
I mean, you try to go against three rabid ness's or lucas's with all of the skill and knowledge you know and survive without losing a stock. ;)
That's something else... Especially on steroids... Turbo mode, that is...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on May 06, 2014, 06:05:39 PMThat's something else... Especially on steroids... Turbo mode, that is...
Sister, you don't know how many controller's i have shattered at my wall just to beat a giant ness or a bunch of lucas's

Lol... If you see it like that, then it's quite normal... Lol

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 06, 2014, 06:07:29 PMSister
Although I have a preference for alot of Female character (especially Akeno, which is why I borrowed her name), I am a guy. Just in case you... didn't know... r)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 06, 2014, 06:03:36 PM
I mean, you try to go against three rabid ness's or lucas's with all of the skill and knowledge you know and survive without losing a stock. ;)
What does that have to do with skill at all. You could just mash buttons and win that. lol
You should also be a little more specific. Did you have items on? What stage? Did you use Giga Bowser? ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 06, 2014, 07:23:03 PM #1826 Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 07:26:04 PM by Queen Chrysalis.
Quote from: Abbi on May 06, 2014, 07:16:22 PM
What does that have to do with skill at all. You could just mash buttons and win that. lol
You should also be a little more specific. Did you have items on? What stage? Did you use Giga Bowser? ;)
No items

Competitive Fourside

No, I use Game &Watch

Post Merge: May 06, 2014, 07:26:04 PM

Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on May 06, 2014, 07:04:41 PM
Although I have a preference for alot of Female character (especially Akeno, which is why I borrowed her name), I am a guy. Just in case you... didn't know... r)
Oh trust me, I knew you were a guy. I was referring to your character. That's all. :D

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 06, 2014, 07:23:03 PM
No items

Competitive Fourside

No, I use Game &Watch

Post Merge: May 06, 2014, 07:26:04 PM
Oh trust me, I knew you were a guy. I was referring to your character. That's all. :D

Try Final Destination, it's actually harder, especially in Turbo Mode. I did it.  ;D
Project M - Mewtwo vs Ness Trio Turbo Mode

May 06, 2014, 08:33:53 PM #1828 Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 08:37:27 PM by Akeno Ryuko
You like this video, don't you?

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 06, 2014, 07:23:03 PMOh trust me, I knew you were a guy. I was referring to your character. That's all. :D
Yea, yea... r) lol jk
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.