[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mr. Me on May 06, 2014, 09:59:23 PM
Yes, yes I do. It is my video, after all.
You little narcissic player... jk, you're not... :P
But well... I need to make it someday... I barely beat one of them and took 1 stock to the other 2...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

tried to join PMBR, but appearntly I am not the one they are looking for so... "better luck next time" for me

a question through, is it possible to have one ISO thats only for regular brawl while another ISO thats only Project M? cant set it to work :Y (not asking for download it, more of how to set it uo)
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on May 10, 2014, 11:27:50 AM
tried to join PMBR, but appearntly I am not the one they are looking for so... "better luck next time" for me

a question through, is it possible to have one ISO thats only for regular brawl while another ISO thats only Project M? cant set it to work :Y (not asking for download it, more of how to set it uo)

Well if you follow the Project M Dolphin Netplay guide, you can embed Project M's assets and codes into a Brawl ISO.
http://www.reddit.com/r/SSBPM/comments/1t4iab/project_m_30_netplay_guide/

You're on your own when it comes to getting the needed materials though.

Quote from: pikazz on May 10, 2014, 11:27:50 AM
tried to join PMBR, but appearntly I am not the one they are looking for so... "better luck next time" for me

a question through, is it possible to have one ISO thats only for regular brawl while another ISO thats only Project M? cant set it to work :Y (not asking for download it, more of how to set it uo)
You can use a virtual SD Card.

http://youtu.be/SP03UBBcqvw
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

cant play on dolpin :Y my laptop cant handle that power!

but will try EYs method on the first step and import it on hard drive!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Does Project M still have SDHC support?


Any new information on future updates?

I haven't heard anything lately. /:

Quote from: Pin0yB0i on June 25, 2014, 03:07:59 AM
Any new information on future updates?

I haven't heard anything lately. /:
I'm excited to watch the CEO tournament.




Project M CEO fighting ring stage addon released
>Little Mac Confirmed
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Classic Pit alt? Holy [censored].
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I dont really like all these alts

but that marth.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.