[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Oh goodie, I have a reason to put in that Shadow hack now.


I still love what I see for this Tuesday btw.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: XxTailsxX on August 13, 2014, 12:32:37 AM
Those Sonic recolors are amazing

Hmm no Knux
There's already a red Sonic, maybe they'll just update that to give it new shoes or something. or maybe Knuckles be playable er mah gawd who knows

Love the Kirbys, love Toon Links colours, don't really mind the DK ones and Sonics look pretty good too I guess.

AND THAT DEBUG MODE HOLY [censored]. Good stuff, Magus.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Abbi on August 13, 2014, 12:43:42 AM
There's already a red Sonic, maybe they'll just update that to give it new shoes or something. or maybe Knuckles be playable er mah gawd who knows

Since I just finished asking about this elsewhere. here:

Quote from: NanobudsWe want to keep Sonic's team colors the exact same model. Same shoes, gloves, etc.

We didn't want 2 red Sonics, so we went against a Knuckles semi-alt.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0mExactly, which is inconsistent with the other team colours. We chose to keep the team colours all a consistent model, whilst the semi alts are for his other colours.

Quote from: Me...Okay, maybe I'm missing something that isn't being explained here.

Are these new colors replacing the old ones? Or are they additional extra slots? I was under the impression that these would be Sonic's new default colors.

Quote from: NanobudsNew slots yo

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0mOkay let me elaborate. Sonic will have the following colours: Default (blue), Red, Green and Purple (from 3.02) then the Tails, Silver and Shadow colours with the Shadow colour replacing his black costume from 3.02 and the other two being brand new additions.




Quote from: Nαnobuds on August 13, 2014, 05:10:32 AM
SDo0m and I kept ninja-ing eachother

It didn't help that I kept replying to you both at the same time. XD

You both made it very entertaining while still being insightful and resourceful, though, so it all checks out. Thanks. <3


Little question about the debug mode if you don't mind me asking.

Will it activate when you "press L, R and D-Pad down" or when you "press both shield buttons and down taunt"? Just curious becouse I have different button layouts.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Man, I wish this kind of thing would have been around when I was still hacking. Would have been so useful for PSAs.



I would of prefered Old Snake, but this works too.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Abbi on August 13, 2014, 11:07:41 PM
Little question about the debug mode if you don't mind me asking.

Will it activate when you "press L, R and D-Pad down" or when you "press both shield buttons and down taunt"? Just curious becouse I have different button layouts.

It's the same combo regardless of the button layout you have set.

A proper Big Boss alt? I think I died and went to (outer) heaven!

Your buns are mine!

Quote from: Moblin on August 19, 2014, 01:02:12 PM
Art Tuesday: Big Boss



http://imgur.com/a/0Mobn

Who was the designer for this?

...I always did think Snake felt a bit too big-bossy. I'd have expected Old Snake, as well!

But I'm not complaining. Oh, hell no I'm not.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.