[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

inb4 videos get taken down because of threats or something :V

Speaking of which, I'm curious and want to know (like jokekid asked in my thread) as to why P:M uses the pre-timeskip version of OoT Ganon as opposed to the post-timeskip version of OoT Ganon?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The Leak maybe is real, let's not forget that Mewtwo and Roy were included in 2.6 in OTHER build by the PMDT, maybe this is the case again, because the movesets still look kind of cheap and not even 40% completed, besides Knuckles resembles Little Mac, maybe by the 3.6 o 4.0 we get any news of it

does anyone have a vid or pic? i cant find those leaks >_>

December 02, 2014, 01:21:43 AM #2343 Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 01:35:12 AM by Pokemon Master CB
Quote from: Anivernage on December 02, 2014, 12:36:00 AM
does anyone have a vid or pic? i cant find those leaks >_>
This is one I found... It looks kind of cool... I actually really like the Knuckles PSA that is shown... The model looks pretty good too.



Also. How exactly does All-star brawl work? Me and my friend have been trying it, and we constantly have it freeze after stage selection.

Quote from: Anivernage on December 02, 2014, 12:36:00 AM
does anyone have a vid or pic? i cant find those leaks >_>

Well... I am not part of the PMBR but...

I know the subject of leaks from a project really affects morality of a team, not to mention asking about said leak on their own project threads seems... rather disrespectful honestly. Guys, as a fellow modder I ask you all not to spread these sorts of topics in this and on any projects, as its affects negatively the projects members and may even affect the quality of the product they wish to deliver as a surprise.

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on December 02, 2014, 01:21:43 AM
Leak.

Please, don't share this here, do it privately and away from this thread.

Quote from: Scout on December 02, 2014, 01:23:56 AM
Please, don't share this here, do it privately and away from this thread.
Well now I feel bad... It has been taken down. :P It wasn't that hard to find if you use google...

But about my question from before: All-star mode. How does it work and am I the only person that is having it freeze on them?

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on December 02, 2014, 01:36:38 AM

But about my question from before: All-star mode. How does it work and am I the only person that is having it freeze on them?

Dolphin or Wii?

Set your stock number, then select that number of characters. Example, 5 stocks, select 5 characters. Click on the CSP to reset your selections.

Make sure Random is NOT selected. You gotta go select all your characters, even for CPUs.

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on December 02, 2014, 01:36:38 AM
Well now I feel bad... It has been taken down. :P It wasn't that hard to find if you use google...

But about my question from before: All-star mode. How does it work and am I the only person that is having it freeze on them?

Thank you kindly. My intentions was not to make you feel bad, rather to help people out. : )

December 02, 2014, 01:43:37 AM #2348 Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 01:44:40 AM by Pokemon Master CB
It's on wii.

We had 4 stocks. Selected 4 characters. I had my first and last character as the same person but with different color... Then selected the stage and it froze.

It works when I try and go against a cpu, but whenever we try 1v1 with human players it freezes.

Post Merge: December 02, 2014, 01:44:40 AM

Quote from: Scout on December 02, 2014, 01:42:50 AM
Thank you kindly. My intentions was not to make you feel bad, rather to help people out. : )

No worries. :P What you said does make sense, and so as common courtesy I removed it. :)

That's weird, I haven't heard of that happening much. I'm lost in where to help you.

Maybe PM wiiztec and ask him?

Alright, that works. Yeah it's really weird. We just tested it again and it did the same thing. Unless names make a difference... I don't think that should matter.

Quote from: Great King of Evil - Ganondorf on December 01, 2014, 10:52:30 PM

Speaking of which, I'm curious and want to know (like jokekid asked in my thread) as to why P:M uses the pre-timeskip version of OoT Ganon as opposed to the post-timeskip version of OoT Ganon?
Because we wanted to? I don't know what type of answer you were expecting.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Anyways, i liked this version so far, i really like the detail in the metal cavern stage. ;D

ok, im not gonna ask for a PAL release date, cuz that'd be just plain stupid, instead, i'ma ask if we PAL users will hear any news regarding it before it's release.

i've been enjoying it on dolphin a lot, but it doesn't feel the same, specially with my ocassional lag-spikes... xD

December 02, 2014, 04:01:32 PM #2354 Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 04:11:25 PM by Miacis
Quote from: Nαnobuds on December 02, 2014, 02:43:12 AM
Because we wanted to? I don't know what type of answer you were expecting.
Based on the presumption of optimal relevance, I believe the author makes it clear that they consider post-timeskip could have been a better choice, possibly (but that's mere speculation) because it would supplement Adult Link's OoT look better, or because it's a more effective representation of Ganon in his original game, as the one form you ultimately confront as player.
Through the use of the interrogative adverb "why" (1. For what cause, reason, or purpose) , the author was most certainly expecting the arguments behind that inclusion, otherwise asking the question that way wouldn't have followed the principles of relevant communication.

Quote from: JesucristoCROW on December 01, 2014, 07:23:59 AM
Any news of the recent "Leak" of Lyn, Knuckles and Isaac?
I heard about these guys (and a couple others...) more than a year ago, and have kept hearing echoes of them from different sources ever since without even having to look for them. You guys are slow.

Is it even a "leak" anymore when a member of the PMDT streamed it publicly?
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.