[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

That is come kick ass work there. Lovely spec map too.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Large Leader on April 08, 2015, 03:47:27 AM
I'm assuming the odd shoulder rigging is because vBrawl Samus has morphballs for shoulders?

Otherwise, the whole different UVs for Specs and whatnot is great.

Teeeeeeeeeeeeeach usssssssssssssssssssssssss
Yeahhhh Samus has funky shoulders.

Star somehow added two UV maps to the model, once for the normal texture, and once for the repeating Spec map, which is just this


Fuuuuuck that's sexy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Oh, forgot to mention here.

SJS made the new texture, while Star did the cool Spec map stuff. So kudos to them.

Quote from: Nαnobuds on April 08, 2015, 04:34:01 AM
Oh, forgot to mention here.

SJS made the new texture, while Star did the cool Spec map stuff. So kudos to them.

So that's the "thing" that you mentioned on SJS's thread that looked really cool.

Interesting indeed!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Nαnobuds on April 14, 2015, 12:22:23 AM
So we found a place that let us do some cool things.

https://sketchfab.com/projectmgame

-and I must agree, pretty damn nice renders.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Hey nano? i was wondering if you can help us out. You may have seen we've been working on getting BeX to work on PM. Well we have successfully gotten that to work. tho the common2 file had to be replaced with the brawl EX one. it still works and there are no errors. however, stamina mode doesn't change its textures. From what we found it seems like the sora_melee file was modified to read the textures from somewhere else? how do you guys edit the file? just straight hexing?

its not a huge deal, just means the stamina "type" is selected from the stage selection rules.

Quote from: Nαnobuds on April 14, 2015, 12:22:23 AM
So we found a place that let us do some cool things.

https://sketchfab.com/projectmgame
Wow... That's a really nice website. I need to look into that more...

Very nice renders as well!

New blog post addressing what's been holding the release of 3.6 back and why everything has been overall silent from us.

http://projectmgame.com/en/news/3-6-development-hurdles-and-applications
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

oh well, at least there'll be more stuff.
also i dont think we really need a 3.6 release just yet, 3.5 still looks pretty fresh to me

June 24, 2015, 01:03:24 PM #2411 Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 01:05:11 PM by KingJigglypuff
http://projectmgame.com/en/news/project-m-3-6-beta-released

Project M 3.6 Beta has been released. It comes with bugfixes, balance tweaks, aesthetic tweaks, and other goodies.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

It said the whole cast got a beauty boost... Screenshots?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote-Launcher updated to support the Wii U Gamecube adapter and fix various bugs.
When you say this in the changelist, what does that imply?
Does that mean I can use gameecube controllers on the wii u when playing now? Cause that would be awesome for when I hold tournaments. Another setup!

Quote from: Velen on June 24, 2015, 01:53:54 PM
It said the whole cast got a beauty boost... Screenshots?
I'm not sure what that means either.

Quote from: PMCB on June 25, 2015, 12:27:55 AM
When you say this in the changelist, what does that imply?
Does that mean I can use gameecube controllers on the wii u when playing now? Cause that would be awesome for when I hold tournaments. Another setup!
Just the Launcher right now. The game doesn't support it at this time.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]