Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 162 163 164 [165] 166
Author Topic: [Official] Project M discussion: RIP  (Read 728685 times)
Ricky (Br3)
KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2460 on: December 02, 2015, 02:21:23 PM »

Big thanks for sharing this. It would actually be really cool to discuss these codes.

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

yi-shioon
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2461 on: December 02, 2015, 04:06:06 PM »

Can we also discuss the leaked characters? Like the reason behind their inclusion in P:M, for example (I'm really curious...)

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #2462 on: December 03, 2015, 11:23:26 AM »

There you are Tongue

Wink

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Vice Versuh
    Newbie Kitten

M.E.G.A MAN

• Awards Active Contributor RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2463 on: December 03, 2015, 12:13:03 PM »

Oh, it's over...

Well I'll still be a newbie retexturerererererr guy.

If anybody could upload a full version of 3.6 with Beta Lynn and Knuckles (and maybe isaac idk) that'd be awesome

spiritpyros
    Extreme Kitten

justice will prevail

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2464 on: December 03, 2015, 01:55:47 PM »

check the Project M resource thread
    Here:http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=75455.0

Kidneptune
    Expert Kitten

A Neptunian metal lovin' brawler

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2465 on: December 03, 2015, 02:42:55 PM »

Hmm. It's weird posting on the forum. I was never the type to be on forum, just cared more for the results of my mods than to actually socialize  Undecided. I regret that a bit to be honest.
    Well to the point. I just wanted to give my respects to the greatest brawl modding team. No rather the most successful brawl modding team. There are plenty of great modders still active and I'm sure we will create something grand from the ashes of what PM was. I learned a lot from studying PM's files. I learned about quality. Their mods showed that, and as a model rigger and creator it tested my limits. They made me as good as I am now, and I am still learning.

Sorry for the long and odd post but I just wanted someone to read it

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2466 on: December 10, 2015, 06:52:32 PM »

So why is the download link not available on their site anymore? Anyone know?

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2467 on: December 10, 2015, 07:11:47 PM »

Out of curiousity, is the leaked build the closest that Project M was to conpletion, or does there poetientially wxist a conpleted Isaac and Skull Kid assets somewhere?

Keep in mind, I'm not asking for them, but I'd like to know what the concepts for them wete because I was really looking forward to both if these characters before the announcement.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

« Reply #2468 on: December 10, 2015, 07:29:53 PM »

So why is the download link not available on their site anymore? Anyone know?

The download link is gone because they didn't want to risk a direct lawsuit from Nintendo, since they were competing at the time.(Which is why they took it down, because Nintendo knows of P:M, but, according to P:M's lawyer, it was likely that releasing the new version could cause a lawsuit from Nintendo, as, since Nintendo's SSB Wii U's DLC is the same characters, they would be directly competing.)

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2469 on: December 11, 2015, 12:47:51 AM »

Out of curiousity, is the leaked build the closest that Project M was to conpletion, or does there poetientially wxist a conpleted Isaac and Skull Kid assets somewhere?

Neither of the assets for those two exist in any completed state.

The download link is gone because they didn't want to risk a direct lawsuit from Nintendo, since they were competing at the time.(Which is why they took it down, because Nintendo knows of P:M, but, according to P:M's lawyer, it was likely that releasing the new version could cause a lawsuit from Nintendo, as, since Nintendo's SSB Wii U's DLC is the same characters, they would be directly competing.)

I'd preface your speculation with a disclaimer stating it's speculation. It's alright to assume, but don't state it as fact.

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    Quote from: Miacis
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

windhunter7
    BrawlVault Gatekeeper
    Angel Kitten

Check out my website for tutorials and more! :)

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic RAGE!! Hyperactive Contributor

« Reply #2470 on: December 11, 2015, 11:33:45 AM »

I'd preface your speculation with a disclaimer stating it's speculation. It's alright to assume, but don't state it as fact.

You're correct. However, although it is technically speculation, it is most likely true, because according to something Br3 posted, an image showing a post in some other forum or whatnot, in answer to the first FAQ, the second answer, he says that if Nintendo had come at them with the lawsuit, it would have likely been because of direct competition and/or more issues with IPs. Notice how he uses the word "likely", indicating probable cause, but still technically conjecture.

Here's the image I was talking about: http://i.imgur.com/k90QYbD.jpg

PyotrLuzhin
    Expert Kitten

Pocket Monster

• Awards Featured Star Hacker >9000 Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2471 on: December 13, 2015, 12:43:40 PM »

Keep in mind, I'm not asking for them, but I'd like to know what the concepts for them wete because I was really looking forward to both if these characters before the announcement.
    I'd be interested in this as well, and I suspect that it does exist, at least for Isaac and Sami. Someone posted a video of Isaac and Sami fighting each other, and it looked as though Sami was quite a bit further along in development than her incarnation in the leaked dev build

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2472 on: December 13, 2015, 01:28:58 PM »

^ I've seen that too.

I didn't know if it was a further build or just a different version of the build.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Afterthought
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Ninja Renowned Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2473 on: December 13, 2015, 01:58:31 PM »

I'd be interested in this as well, and I suspect that it does exist, at least for Isaac and Sami. Someone posted a video of Isaac and Sami fighting each other, and it looked as though Sami was quite a bit further along in development than her incarnation in the leaked dev build
    ^ I've seen that too.

I didn't know if it was a further build or just a different version of the build.

To my knowledge, as I also may have explained to Nebulon, the leaked build doesn't have the versions of Isaac and Sami featured in that specific video. More updated versions of those two characters exist somewhere out there. I, too, am interested in seeing just what else was updated, even if the characters themselves won't be released.

so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Lunoz
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Active Contributor Hyperactive Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2474 on: December 13, 2015, 03:28:08 PM »

Now that PM ceased development. We in Europe and Africa will never get a PAL release, right?

Pages:  1 ... 162 163 164 [165] 166
    Print
    Jump to: