[Official] Project M discussion: RIP

Started by nanobuds, November 09, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on May 24, 2012, 07:35:01 PM
Check the changelist.  It was completely intended ;)  Furthermore, Captain Falcon, Fox, Falco and Wolf occasionally L-Cancel their aerials too.  AI in general is much better and more aggressive than before.

Ah, I figured. That's pretty awesome, it makes it so much more enjoyable to fight the CPUs.

Though Wolf tends to throw himself off cliffs, from time to time. XD

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on May 24, 2012, 07:35:01 PMCare to elaborate?  Was never aware of any problems with Peach before, as nobody else has been experiencing any freezing with Peach.

Hm, I wish I could, but whenever I pick Peach and try to load up a stage, I get a silent freeze. Happened with Demo 2 also, and I really don't know why.

Guess I'm the only one? /:

Skyloft is an awesome idea for a stage instead of temple P:M

It'd be pretty funny if in the future instead of fighting on ruins you fight on beetle's flying ship that goes around Skyloft.

Really like the AI changes as well, they are hella cool.

May 24, 2012, 07:57:34 PM #197 Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 08:12:12 PM by Mercenary
Oh, I lied, Peach doesn't freeze.

Well, she does, but only in Training Mode. I thnk that was addressed though.

Yay.

Nope, that's a lie too, she works in Training. Guess it was just RTB's Luigi Peach that was screwing things up.

Anyway, got to try her and I love her, even moreso than her Brawl incarnation.

Now we just need a new metroid stage and I'd be pretty content.
I just want a metroid stage that doesn't throw lava walls in your face or flip around every 10 seconds...
(Whoose idea was it at nintendo to make the frigate orpheon flip upside down any way?)
I dunno, I just feel like having brinstar is enough. no need for norfair.

Charizard is my favorite PSA in Project: M.
It think it goes great with my 2nd to last submitted hack(the black and special color charizard recolors).
I'm glad that you guys fixed that N-B and falling off the ledge thing.

It has been such a pleasure seeing this mod develop for a while now. Feels even better to continually play improved versions. Everything now just feels... right. There's still some issues, but damn is 2.1 amazing.

CPUs wavedashing is hilarious to watch.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 24, 2012, 09:03:57 PM
Now we just need a new metroid stage and I'd be pretty content.
I just want a metroid stage that doesn't throw lava walls in your face or flip around every 10 seconds...
(Whoose idea was it at nintendo to make the frigate orpheon flip upside down any way?)
I dunno, I just feel like having brinstar is enough. no need for norfair.
I was hoping I'd get at least one playable stage per franchise. That'd be enough for me. I can always add custom stages at a later release.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

I would like to report a freeze that I just recently got with the newest release. Attacking the Party Ball crashes the game. Also the game crashes just when the Party Ball opens.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 26, 2012, 02:21:09 AM
I would like to report a freeze that I just recently got with the newest release. Attacking the Party Ball crashes the game. Also the game crashes just when the Party Ball opens.
When did you download 2.1? On Smashmods, they reported that re-downloading should fix the issue.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: JirachiMaster on May 25, 2012, 12:33:17 PM
CPUs wavedashing is hilarious to watch.
I know right? They trying to act like humans :af:

Quote from: Shun_One on May 26, 2012, 02:26:32 AM
When did you download 2.1? On Smashmods, they reported that re-downloading should fix the issue.
I downloaded v2.1 the day it came out.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 26, 2012, 02:29:58 AM
I downloaded v2.1 the day it came out.
Try re-downloading it. This is a quote from Smashmods from a dev:

QuotePlease re-download 2.1. This issue has been fixed.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on May 26, 2012, 02:48:15 AM
Try re-downloading it. This is a quote from Smashmods from a dev:

Alright. Thanks for letting me know about this.
. . .
If I didn't know this, then I would of not used that item and waited until the next demo. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

May 26, 2012, 08:47:44 PM #209 Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 08:57:19 PM by Miacis
Okay, I've got enough of reading this. Thank you very much for deailing the thread so much, guys.
I'll lock this place for a few minutes, the time for me to do some cleaning.

UNLOCKED. SJS, BlackJax, Robz, and all the other guys who were typing a witty one-liner when I locked the thread, I'd appreciate that next time, you'd just report the post and wait for a mod/admin to intervene.
Not only would it make my cleaning job much easier, it would also avoid adding fuel to the fire.

Thanks~
Now back on topic.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.