Leon Exodio's Stage's SkyScraper V2!!

Started by Leon Exodio, April 17, 2012, 11:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what stage do you want me to finish/make first

Skyscraper V2
7 (12.5%)
Ricco harbor from mario sunshine
21 (37.5%)
Chao garden
2 (3.6%)
Any sa2/generations stage
15 (26.8%)
I DONT CARE JUST FINISH ONE!!
11 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 56

ItalianStallion is working on the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, just so you know.

iv saw at least like 5 people say they was and it never happend lol but im like 75% done just having texture problems lol

Nothing wrong with multiple versions of the same stage.

Knowing Italian, he'll strive to do even better with competitive spirit, then we have a sexy revamp war. Mwahahahaha!


yeah and even if he does it first i have like loads of stage i can put in brawl

No doubt he'll put out something to remember. Well, good luck with it.

luigi mansion is is done  getting released tomorrow
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



next is to finish paper mario house having texture problems on that and to finish the texture on the Pipe Plaza stage



sorry guys havent had time on finishing up my stage  ill try to as soon as possable



August 17, 2012, 01:10:55 PM #116 Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 01:13:49 PM by metatrongrhm
My god... I can remember that luigi's mansion stage... Not sure if I want to play Double Dash or not...
And as for the poll, everything except for the first option... so I'll put everything I guess :)

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I cant wait for Pipe Plaza... But whenever you're ready ;)

yeah the kame house is going to be my hardest stage just because it has a lot of stuff in the stage lol but all i have to do is fix the pipe color then its fixd on the Pipe Plaza

Definitely Daisy Cruiser. My favorite Mario character (I solely use her in any sports game, maybe another character) and cruise ships rock. I assume the fight would take place around the pool area? At least, I hope so. I love that spot. I wish I could sit there and chill, but I gotta race to win, yo.


i was thinking about that area like u could swim in the water but i haven looked in the model yest if there is any water but i may make 2 diffrent versions one with water and one with out