Leon Exodio's Stage's SkyScraper V2!!

Started by Leon Exodio, April 17, 2012, 11:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what stage do you want me to finish/make first

Skyscraper V2
7 (12.5%)
Ricco harbor from mario sunshine
21 (37.5%)
Chao garden
2 (3.6%)
Any sa2/generations stage
15 (26.8%)
I DONT CARE JUST FINISH ONE!!
11 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Honestly, the Island one needs improvements because you grab every single ledge on the stage (i.e: every block) and the house one is just wayyyy too dinky.

I would love a good Minecraft stage.


Quote from: Haseyo on August 20, 2012, 03:19:21 PM
Honestly, the Island one needs improvements because you grab every single ledge on the stage (i.e: every block) and the house one is just wayyyy too dinky.

I would love a good Minecraft stage.
yeah if somebody can get me a model ill do it

so when is the stages going to be done sorry to rush u

Quote from: sonic and Knuckles on August 27, 2012, 02:02:34 PM
so when is the stages going to be done sorry to rush u
yeah iv been busy making a psa  havent had time with stages but i can tell u they are now 99% done all i have to do is change the death zones and other small stuff here are some pics

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I sea bawmber man en da picz
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 27, 2012, 03:50:09 PM
yeah iv been busy making a psa  havent had time with stages but i can tell u they are now 99% done all i have to do is change the death zones and other small stuff here are some pics

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:o :o awesome cant wait to play on them stages


Quote from: Haseyo on August 30, 2012, 01:10:42 AM
So much hype :D
lol yeah they may be released next week or so i havent  decided yet but i would like some people to test out some stages to see if they are ready or not

Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 30, 2012, 02:12:32 AM
lol yeah they may be released next week or so i havent  decided yet but i would like some people to test out some stages to see if they are ready or not
*appeals to you to let me be your Test Monkey Yoshi*

Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! Pick me! I can test them ;)

Unless you have people who test them for you already... :-[

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 30, 2012, 02:12:32 AM
lol yeah they may be released next week or so i havent  decided yet but i would like some people to test out some stages to see if they are ready or not

You already know I'm pretty critical when it comes to stage reviews, so I'll gladly be one.

Actually, I wouldn't be able to give you results until Friday, unless that's okay with you. I'll be busy with classes tomorrow.


Quote from: YoshiKartWii on August 30, 2012, 03:03:29 AM
*appeals to you to let me be your Test Monkey Yoshi*

Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! Pick me! I can test them ;)

Unless you have people who test them for you already... :-[
yeah u can test them

Quote from: Haseyo on August 30, 2012, 03:26:09 AM
You already know I'm pretty critical when it comes to stage reviews, so I'll gladly be one.

Actually, I wouldn't be able to give you results until Friday, unless that's okay with you. I'll be busy with classes tomorrow.
its fine with me as long as u test it lol

Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 30, 2012, 12:20:23 PM
yeah u can test them
. . . *dies*

yay! :D

i will be waiting, ready to test them whenever you are! ^_^

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151