Leon Exodio's Stage's SkyScraper V2!!

Started by Leon Exodio, April 17, 2012, 11:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what stage do you want me to finish/make first

Skyscraper V2
7 (12.5%)
Ricco harbor from mario sunshine
21 (37.5%)
Chao garden
2 (3.6%)
Any sa2/generations stage
15 (26.8%)
I DONT CARE JUST FINISH ONE!!
11 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Quote from: ShadowWolf on August 03, 2012, 06:38:29 PM
I think I can find a crash stage. Maybe
ok cool looks like im doing the dbz Time chamber next the poll will end next week maby lol

Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 03, 2012, 06:43:47 PM
ok cool looks like im doing the dbz Time chamber next the poll will end next week maby lol
Lol ok. DBZ Time Chamber was my vote so can't wait xD

i need to keep up dating y'all on upcoming  stages that i am doing well here that are

DBZ Time Chamber
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mario Kart Double Dash Luigi's Mansion Battle Stage
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


the next 2 stages i may make. Tell me what you guys think i should do

Mario Kart Double Dash Daisy Cruiser
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Doom E1M1
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




for some reason i think DBZ Time Chamber is going to be cancel or forgot to work on cuz i have heard afew ppl was working on it (not a colab with these ppl) but all have forgot about to make the stage/canceled it/no updates of previews in long time
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

That's true. This is the third one I've seen started, let's hope he finishes it.


Quote from: Haseyo on August 04, 2012, 03:18:54 PM
That's true. This is the third one I've seen started, let's hope he finishes it.
It's pretty much done, the textures need to be fixed a little and then it will be finished.

Quote from: Haseyo on August 04, 2012, 03:18:54 PM
That's true. This is the third one I've seen started, let's hope he finishes it.
yeah the model is riged and everthing just some of the textures are weird no matter what i do but yeah its like i would say maby 75%


Quote from: Haseyo on August 04, 2012, 05:57:01 PM
I am excite then :D
lol yeah iv seen like 3 people start on the dbz time chamber and never started it but i may do the doom e1e1 just because im a doom fan lol

I loved the early Doom games as well. Nothing like making them attack each other and watching a mosh pit of demons xD


Quote from: Haseyo on August 04, 2012, 06:13:27 PM
I loved the early Doom games as well. Nothing like making them attack each other and watching a mosh pit of demons xD
lol yeah i know right



Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 04, 2012, 10:48:54 PM
yeah i know right lol i guess its my next stage im doing
Haha yeah. I remember looking in the vault for one but I could never find one. lol this one will be good

i finally fixed the pipes in the stage so now is to finish the texture and make it look good
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


also

mario kart double dash luigi's mansion battle stage is like 99% done
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.