Leon Exodio's Stage's SkyScraper V2!!

Started by Leon Exodio, April 17, 2012, 11:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what stage do you want me to finish/make first

Skyscraper V2
7 (12.5%)
Ricco harbor from mario sunshine
21 (37.5%)
Chao garden
2 (3.6%)
Any sa2/generations stage
15 (26.8%)
I DONT CARE JUST FINISH ONE!!
11 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Acutally the model I am looking for is that one stage from Kingdom Heats 2 Final Mix where Sora goes when he verses Roxas

Quote from: JWTurbochaos on February 15, 2013, 10:46:31 PM
I'm pretty sure that 3ds games don't have models. I think they just use really high detailed pixel sprites.
Then how do people get imports of mk7 stages in mkwii?
HMM?

Quote from: The saiyan of legend on December 03, 2012, 09:32:14 PM
Im going to try and get this done by Christmas and or new year 

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You didnt get it done bye christmas OR newyears ._. lol

Speed Highway would be awesome... any area from generations
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on February 17, 2013, 01:12:03 PM
Speed Highway would be awesome... any area from sonic adventure
Keep it classy.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


working on V2 of my Skyscraper stage with a way better model

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lookin good, will the background image also be fixed?
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Very nice improvement. Only other adjustment to the stage I'd throw out there is scaling. I felt the characters were too big on the stage itself.


Quote from: Donaldthescotishtwin on July 24, 2013, 01:00:01 PM
Lookin good, will the background image also be fixed?
yes the backs ground is wayyy better then last time.

Quote from: ν•˜μ„Έμš” on July 24, 2013, 03:29:28 PM
Very nice improvement. Only other adjustment to the stage I'd throw out there is scaling. I felt the characters were too big on the stage itself.
yeah its scaled now to a good size.

i may have item boxs and coins in the back ground of the stage just to make it look nicer and maby some people in karts

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My god, i want it now.
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

another update

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on July 27, 2013, 03:33:02 AM
another update

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice work! I can see you improving!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

poll up on what stage should i put my skyscraper v2 over. also what should i add to the stage to make it more of a mario kart feel

Quote from: Leon Exodio on July 27, 2013, 07:21:07 PM
what should i add to the stage to make it more of a mario kart feel

The item boxes
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

ok after my skyscraper v2 stage i may continue my city escape and pumpkin hill stage that i was having problems with.