Leon Exodio's Stage's SkyScraper V2!!

Started by Leon Exodio, April 17, 2012, 11:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what stage do you want me to finish/make first

Skyscraper V2
7 (12.5%)
Ricco harbor from mario sunshine
21 (37.5%)
Chao garden
2 (3.6%)
Any sa2/generations stage
15 (26.8%)
I DONT CARE JUST FINISH ONE!!
11 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Quote from: Leon Exodio on December 26, 2012, 06:27:03 AM
if you find me the models ill do it



Also my next stage may be done by next week if i feel like finishing it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've been wanting this stage for a while. I like the progress, Virginia Leon Exodio!

lol yeah i could finish it now just to lazy lol


February 03, 2013, 08:04:20 PM #303 Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 10:34:56 PM by The saiyan of legend
Quote from: ν•˜μ„Έμš” on February 03, 2013, 07:40:10 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol i know iv benn busy with psaing and stuff ill finish the daisy ship ill start on it to day

Edit: another stage  im making

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey! I was wondering if you could make level 1-1 from super mario 3d land, right at the start point, or in the cave to the right of it a ways


Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on February 06, 2013, 02:12:27 AM
Hey! I was wondering if you could make level 1-1 from super mario 3d land, right at the start point, or in the cave to the right of it a ways

Better yet, make a topic on the Stage Requests board.

 im thinking about doing almost every mkdd stage

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes please! :3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What are the conditions for requesting a stage?

I bring a video of it (cause it is more descriptive than one motionless pic.)
Super Mario 3D Land: World 1-1

if you send me a model that i can work with then ill do the request

CRAP! I forgot that part completley! (there is no ripped model yet...)

I wonder if there is any Kingdom Heart stage models floating around anywhere on sites?

I'm pretty sure that 3ds games don't have models. I think they just use really high detailed pixel sprites.