Leon Exodio's Stage's SkyScraper V2!!

Started by Leon Exodio, April 17, 2012, 11:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what stage do you want me to finish/make first

Skyscraper V2
7 (12.5%)
Ricco harbor from mario sunshine
21 (37.5%)
Chao garden
2 (3.6%)
Any sa2/generations stage
15 (26.8%)
I DONT CARE JUST FINISH ONE!!
11 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 56

I'm with him on Pumpkin Hill. But my part of the request is that it NOT be a flat walk-off stage.

Hey Leon, I got a question. Is it possible to make a stage like big blue, where you'd have to run or jump on a moving platform to stay alive? I was thinking that there could be a TRUE final sonic vs shadow that they'd actually have to run. The ShadowKong I have can easily outrun the big blue cars without bunny ears, so i'd have to change sonic & shadow's top speed. lol

So could there be a stage like that, but be perfectly straight with no breaks in the track. Maybe even the pieces of track to the far left breaking off.
Could it be done?

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on December 19, 2012, 08:54:25 PM
Hey Leon, I got a question. Is it possible to make a stage like big blue, where you'd have to run or jump on a moving platform to stay alive? I was thinking that there could be a TRUE final sonic vs shadow that they'd actually have to run. The ShadowKong I have can easily outrun the big blue cars without bunny ears, so i'd have to change sonic & shadow's top speed. lol

So could there be a stage like that, but be perfectly straight with no breaks in the track. Maybe even the pieces of track to the far left breaking off.
Could it be done?

It could EASILY be done.

I'm making chaos and toad for you so I totally deserve a request >:O jk.

If you could make this I won't get mad, it's daisy cruiser from mkdd, if you could just make stage stuff so you can fight in front of the finish line it would be nice, or whatever other location you choose if you make it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 20, 2012, 12:28:41 AM
I'm making chaos and toad for you so I totally deserve a request >:O jk.

If you could make this I won't get mad, it's daisy cruiser from mkdd, if you could just make stage stuff so you can fight in front of the finish line it would be nice, or whatever other location you choose if you make it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ll ok i was going to do that but never got around it ill get right on that

Quote from: LegacyWolf on December 19, 2012, 10:31:45 PM
It could EASILY be done.
Well, that's reassuring. :) Maybe if I ever make a stage, I'll start with that...........Maybe...

i was going to do a video tut on how to make a stage but my mic broke for my computer. but im going to start on the daisy ship sometime next week or so

I have a request. Can you make the Metal Madness boss battle from sonic heroes, with an animated Metal Madness in the background?

I'd like to request the Toy Dream stage from Mario Party 5 over FD.
Sadly, there's no ripped model of it but maybe you can get this stage.



Maybe a version where there's also the bridge so you can see the whole map, or a version where you're on the top of the map.
:af2:

Quote from: JWTurbochaos on December 22, 2012, 09:21:55 PM
I have a request. Can you make the Metal Madness boss battle from sonic heroes, with an animated Metal Madness in the background?
if you find me the models ill do it



Also my next stage may be done by next week if i feel like finishing it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on December 26, 2012, 06:27:03 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

There are no words to express my giant happyness
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 26, 2012, 08:44:36 PM
There are no words to express my giant happyness
lol its like 70% done just need to fix the water and the collision data

Quote from: Leon Exodio on December 26, 2012, 08:55:36 PM
lol its like 70% done just need to fix the water and the collision data

is it animated?

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on December 26, 2012, 10:58:12 PM
is it animated?
the water is not animated because you dont see it all that much but  the water i have sucks to im getting a better water and it may be animated

what if you used the water from the pirate ship stage?