Leon Exodio's Stage's SkyScraper V2!!

Started by Leon Exodio, April 17, 2012, 11:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what stage do you want me to finish/make first

Skyscraper V2
7 (12.5%)
Ricco harbor from mario sunshine
21 (37.5%)
Chao garden
2 (3.6%)
Any sa2/generations stage
15 (26.8%)
I DONT CARE JUST FINISH ONE!!
11 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 56

a pic of one of the 3 stages that is almost done

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 31, 2012, 05:00:03 PM
a pic of one of the 3 stages that is almost done

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

omg that's amazing =)

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 31, 2012, 05:00:03 PM
a pic of one of the 3 stages that is almost done

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Baby Park. Yes. :3
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02


As for feedback:

Baby Park is nice. Of course there's no real way to make it not a walk-off, but the size of the stage makes up for it. Only thing would be adding some animation with karts, kind of spice it up. It's beautiful nonetheless.

Luigi's Mansion is pretty cool  as well. The short boundaries can be a slight turn off, and the ceiling can be considered a little low, but the stage itself is very fun. Only thing would be to make the boundaries a little wider - the second you're off the main stage, you're dead.


Quote from: Haseyo on September 01, 2012, 01:27:58 AM
As for feedback:

Baby Park is nice. Of course there's no real way to make it not a walk-off, but the size of the stage makes up for it. Only thing would be adding some animation with karts, kind of spice it up. It's beautiful nonetheless.

Luigi's Mansion is pretty cool  as well. The short boundaries can be a slight turn off, and the ceiling can be considered a little low, but the stage itself is very fun. Only thing would be to make the boundaries a little wider - the second you're off the main stage, you're dead.
yeah i know the stage is way to small for brawl but baby park the only thing left is the shadows

I wouldn't call it way too small, just the boundaries are closer than usual stages. It's still solid.


Quote from: Haseyo on September 01, 2012, 03:47:49 AM
I wouldn't call it way too small, just the boundaries are closer than usual stages. It's still solid.
if u look at it if u fell off u would go though the ground  on the sides lol

Which is totally fine. I've experienced much smaller stages, and this one is just fine. I don't know about you, but having every stage with Final Destination boundaries can be a little boring.


Quote from: Haseyo on September 01, 2012, 03:23:41 PM
Which is totally fine. I've experienced much smaller stages, and this one is just fine. I don't know about you, but having every stage with Final Destination boundaries can be a little boring.
that baby park has  Final Destination boundaries lol but it goes with it and the luigi mansion doesn't  nor but ill change it also can u make a stage icon and names for the baby  park that would be awesome

By FD boundaries I mean the same platform layout and stuff. I like it when it's a walk-off and wide - encourages more center fighting instead of dying at 15% and whatnot.

And sure, I'll make the SSP stuff for it. I'll handle the Mansion one as well.


Quote from: Haseyo on September 01, 2012, 03:39:14 PM
By FD boundaries I mean the same platform layout and stuff. I like it when it's a walk-off and wide - encourages more center fighting instead of dying at 15% and whatnot.

And sure, I'll make the SSP stuff for it. I'll handle the Mansion one as well.
ok cool when i fix the mansion one and finish baby park ill credit u or collab u for the icons lol also if some body could get music because i dont feel like getting it lol



Here there is the Baby Park's music:
http://www.mediafire.com/?xdg82xxsb6v2cet
http://www.mediafire.com/?ycrp8l50861fyjc
I uploaded the DS and the GC versions.