Any errors moving back to this domain?

Started by Vyse, April 19, 2012, 10:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KnightMario on April 21, 2012, 11:18:57 PM
did you mean to turn everything off in profiles besides their vault?
I need to send someone a pm
No, I did not.

I turned it back on, anyway, since it doesn't appear to be making a difference.

Not sure if this particular issue has been brought up yet. If it has, my apologies. Have barely any time to check through all the pages.

Anyway, onto the problem.. I'm sure some of you are familiar with the stars that StarWaffle started using for the BV entries, but now it looks like this:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24172

Not sure if those have to be coded, added to the html or what.

Sorry if someone already posted this, but, sometimes the page loads, but the background turns white and some of the buttons are missing too.

April 22, 2012, 01:30:00 AM #63 Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 01:31:11 AM by Infernape
Quote from: Roxasice42 on April 22, 2012, 01:28:32 AM
Sorry if someone already posted this, but, sometimes the page loads, but the background turns white and some of the buttons are missing too.

Yes, Already Posted.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


oh sry then. btw why not keep the other domain? it didnt have any glitches for me.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 21, 2012, 11:50:19 PM
Not sure if this particular issue has been brought up yet. If it has, my apologies. Have barely any time to check through all the pages.

Anyway, onto the problem.. I'm sure some of you are familiar with the stars that StarWaffle started using for the BV entries, but now it looks like this:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24172

Not sure if those have to be coded, added to the html or what.
Dafuq, that is odd alright o_o

Quote from: Roxasice42 on April 22, 2012, 02:11:43 AM
oh sry then. btw why not keep the other domain? it didnt have any glitches for me.
That was a temp server.

April 22, 2012, 02:53:43 AM #66 Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 02:55:52 AM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 21, 2012, 11:50:19 PM
Not sure if this particular issue has been brought up yet. If it has, my apologies. Have barely any time to check through all the pages.

Anyway, onto the problem.. I'm sure some of you are familiar with the stars that StarWaffle started using for the BV entries, but now it looks like this:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24172

Not sure if those have to be coded, added to the html or what.
Somehow the vault forgot the ascii again as all of mine with my Special looking K, B, and d are all goofed.

Quote from: Vyse on April 21, 2012, 10:37:32 PM
If it stays this bad for another day, I'll look into getting an account on the host Picano was using. We didn't have any problems there.

The only obstacle might be money, since I know Jack already used a bunch of ad revenue to pay for a year on this host.

Actually, no, [censored] that, I'm gonna look into moving right now. This post alone has been held up more than a minute by this garbage.
Leme know how much it is for a year. I'll pay my cuz to have him donate the site cost for a year. I got quite a bit extra I can give ya'll ^_^
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



User qzerzerq_kcforum already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connectionsERROR: User qzerzerq_kcforum already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Giovanni130 on April 22, 2012, 05:11:03 AM
User qzerzerq_kcforum already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connectionsERROR: User qzerzerq_kcforum already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Vyse on April 19, 2012, 10:39:29 AM
KNOWN ISSUES
Database Connection Problem
max_user_connections exceeded

Please don't post these anymore.
This host arbitrarily limits accounts to 15 simultaneous connections and there isn't a damn thing we can do about it except find another one.

I'm kinda at the end of my rope here; please don't post about those anymore.


Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on April 22, 2012, 02:53:43 AM
Somehow the vault forgot the ascii again as all of mine with my Special looking K, B, and d are all goofed.
Solved.

QuoteLeme know how much it is for a year. I'll pay my cuz to have him donate the site cost for a year. I got quite a bit extra I can give ya'll ^_^
I know we have a little ad money left, and there might be some donation money lying around (though if Jack already dipped into ad money, I'm guessing there's not -- gotta ask him), and Miacis and I are both able and willing to chip in. So that probably won't be necessary.

Thank you for the offer.

kk. Just leme know if you do need some ^_^
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



What's going on with this site? Half of the time I try to visit a page, it fails to load or gives some error message. Also, the vault keeps displaying "User qzerzerq_kcforum already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections", and not allowing me to view pages.

Is this place getting DDoS'd again?

read OP

and no
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

is there any chance to get back to the old(new) unako domain? that one was much better imo its almost impossible to navigate thrue kcmm right now :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.