Any errors moving back to this domain?

Started by Vyse, April 19, 2012, 10:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Carnage on April 22, 2012, 08:06:32 PM
is there any chance to get back to the old(new) unako domain? that one was much better imo its almost impossible to navigate thrue kcmm right now :S
We're getting our own account on that host. Just working out details with transferring the domain.

good.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

What can I say about this domain in polite terms...it blows logs. Every time I try to go to a character on the Brawl Vault, it always goes back to the Brawl Vault. God, this place sucks now, I'd rather quit brawl hacking than deal with this "new" site. Can we PLEASE go back to Unotaku?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on April 22, 2012, 10:28:10 PM
What can I say about this domain in polite terms...it blows logs. Every time I try to go to a character on the Brawl Vault, it always goes back to the Brawl Vault. God, this place sucks now, I'd rather quit brawl hacking than deal with this "new" site. Can we PLEASE go back to Unotaku?
As Vyse said a bit earlier, we're getting our own account on that host. Just working out details with transferring the domain.

Please be patient, we really couldn't expect those errors. x_x
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Why didn't we just stay at the other domain?

Quote from: Solar99 on April 22, 2012, 11:02:28 PM
Why didn't we just stay at the other domain?
Because it was always supposed to be temporary?

Because we (actually, the users, via donations) bought the kc-mm.com domain, and we're damn well going to use it?

Because the URL is unsightly and way too long?

Because the different URL broke a bunch of stuff?

Because a different domain ruins all of our previous search engine networking? (not really sure what the term for that is)

I can probably go on.

Quote from: Vyse on April 22, 2012, 11:16:19 PM
Because it was always supposed to be temporary?

Because we (actually, the users, via donations) bought the kc-mm.com domain, and we're damn well going to use it?

Because the URL is unsightly and way too long?

Because the different URL broke a bunch of stuff?

Because a different domain ruins all of our previous search engine networking? (not really sure what the term for that is)

I can probably go on.
Just asking.

man, this place sucks. I hope the switch can be done fast
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on April 22, 2012, 11:51:03 PM
man, this place sucks. I hope the switch can be done fast
:srs: complaining like this won't help and will only irritate people. Don't do that.

This place doesn't suck, having to transfer causes issues. There are going to be issues, just give a few days for everything to be ironed out.

-ninja'd


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

For everyone complaining about the transfer issues and acting generally crabby, I feel that I must remind you all that KCMM isn't the only forum about Brawl hacking that you guys can go to.  There's always Smashboards and I'm sure the guys at LSTeam would be more than happy to see some activity there.

Seriously, if all of this is pissing you guys off so much, just leave and come back when it's fixed.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on April 23, 2012, 12:08:31 AM
There's always Smashboards and I'm sure the guys at LSTeam would be more than happy to see some activity there.
Let's just hope that people don't moan and groan over on LST. :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 23, 2012, 12:11:52 AM
Let's just hope that people don't moan and groan over on LST. :srs:
Oh they will... they will......

Quote from: Segtendo on April 23, 2012, 12:11:52 AMLet's just hope that people don't moan and groan over on LST. :srs:
Why would they? The only issue I'm having are the connection problems and they're not that annoying now.

Quote from: Solar99 on April 23, 2012, 12:22:44 AM
Why would they? The only issue I'm having are the connection problems and they're not that annoying now.
People moaned and groaned over there whenever KC:MM wasn't working (when the site was down).
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]