Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

 :>.>:
Darn it! I'm stumped. I would be fine if I got some sleep...Wild guess time! Carla?
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Albafika on July 19, 2012, 04:25:30 PM
I challenge you to guess who each of these recolors is based on (They are all based of a Fire Emblem character).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This one is my favorite. I'd be impressed with whoever guessed it. It's a somewhat obscure character.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Albafika on July 19, 2012, 04:25:30 PM
I challenge you to guess who each of these recolors is based on (They are all based of a Fire Emblem character).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yay for the 3rd recolour being Marisa.  My favourite FE8 Assassin ;D  

Quote from: Albafika on July 19, 2012, 04:25:30 PM
I challenge you to guess who each of these recolors is based on (They are all based of a Fire Emblem character).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm a bit confused by that second picture ... I'm pretty sure there are no other Fire Emblem characters with such a color scheme.
Is it someone who can't use swords until she's promoted like a random Pegasus?

About the other ones, Fir's belts could use a bit more dark, and most importantly, Marisa's hair is colored wrong: it should be a more purple and less bright pink. Also, did you basically do a mix of her Assassin and Swordmaster palettes?
I like the idea, despite it being a bit unfaithful to the "class" she has, now.

Also, no love for Mareeta? She's got an intereesting green color scheme. (And she's absolute badass in-game. xP)
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on July 19, 2012, 06:49:05 PM
I'm a bit confused by that second picture ... I'm pretty sure there are no other Fire Emblem characters with such a color scheme.
Is it someone who can't use swords until she's promoted like a random Pegasus?
The color scheme is on a playable character, yes. XD

And the character isn't mounted. :P

She's Atenea:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Freaking hard to unlock in shadow dragon, I recognised her because she appears in shin monshou no nazo's tutorials.
Also, Navarl/Navarre has interesting palletes to consider. plus, he's the first "cool swordmaster archetype" in the series.
Amazing work on Mia ^^

Quote from: Vert092 on July 19, 2012, 07:48:32 PM
She's Atenea:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Freaking hard to unlock in shadow dragon, I recognised her because she appears in shin monshou no nazo's tutorials.
Also, Navarl/Navarre has interesting palletes to consider. plus, he's the first "cool swordmaster archetype" in the series.
Amazing work on Mia ^^
Damn, FINALLY. XD

Miacis guessed it just now too on MSN. :P

There are 3 more palettes being done by SJS, iirc. Expect another guessing game soon. .-. Although, this second round'll probably take less. lol

EDIT: Lol@Nabarl.

Got the last three recolors here.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also Marisa dyed her hair.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


My brain is melting from the choices for 2 and 3.   :(

I'll let everyone else try and guess who are those three. :P
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Carn flabbit! I knew I'd face-palm after seeing who it was. I will also give others a chance to guess these.

They are awesome, though, I will say that.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

These recolors are getting me so hyped up for this.
I demand a PSA. :srs:

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

All of these amazing creations, just... I love being a Fire Emblem fan, haha ^^

As for the Mia costumes:
The first one in this group is definitely Nabarl.
The second... um, Joshua? It's just the red hair that reminds me of him, but otherwise I have no idea.
The third looks like Mia has the Black Knight's color scheme, but I'm still unsure.

-semi relevant rambling-
By the way on the account of the Lucina model. Well, I found an image of her on Pixiv that looks like it was created with Brawl in mind, as in how she would look in SSBB (I wish I could find the link).
I kind of wanted to make an in-battle protrait and character select screen icon and model based off of it for you guys, but I don't know if that would be stealing. If so, how would I ask permission from the artist?
Eh anyway, kind of just thinking out loud.
Hi

Quote from: Albafika on July 19, 2012, 04:25:30 PM
I challenge you to guess who each of these recolors is based on (They are all based of a Fire Emblem character).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I love it!!!! <3

Post Merge: July 20, 2012, 03:37:15 AM

Quote from: SJS on July 19, 2012, 10:01:40 PM
Got the last three recolors here.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also Marisa dyed her hair.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


OMG, these are so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3