Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Shun_One on July 24, 2012, 02:24:39 AM
I knew it'd give it away.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Anyway I'm going to try my hand at making some recolors of my own tomorrow. wish me luck

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Now that Mia's out.....where's Roy???? :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I got Mia's 2nd DL lol, now to wait patiently for that Spirit Roy XD

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 24, 2012, 05:44:28 AM
Now that Mia's out.....where's Roy???? :>.>:
Yeah, thanks for loving the hack. I really appreciate it.

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 24, 2012, 05:54:59 AM
I got Mia's 2nd DL lol, now to wait patiently for that Spirit Roy XD
Someone's actually rigging him?

Quote from: Albafika on July 24, 2012, 05:59:29 AM
Someone's actually rigging him?
Well, I think since there's a WIP pic of him in the OP, his model is still slowly being worked on. Should take a while, so for now, Lucina and Brawl Style Custom Roy hype. XD

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 24, 2012, 05:44:28 AM
Now that Mia's out.....where's Roy???? :>.>:

You do realize someone else is working on Roy right?
Even if Mia wasn't released, her release would have jack [censored] to do with the release of Roy.

Anyway, amazing job Albafika! Going to try her out right now.

I try to be a patient guy, so I'll just enjoy the awesomeness that is Mia for now. Great job to both Albafika and SJS for this awesome looking import.
Still looking forward to Lucina though...

After using Mia for a bit, I think Sairi ends up being my favorite recolor, feels like a good mix of black & white. ...Also I'm already in love with FE 13 & its characters.

45th download is mine!

Awesome job, Albafika and SJS!
Now I have to go get another Marth slot. :V

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Great job! I specially love the textures. Hell, even the jacket has transparencies, much like Ike's cape.
About the recolors my favourite one is Fir, which reminds me I should finish her soon ^^

Quote from: Vert092 on July 24, 2012, 01:50:33 PM
About the recolors my favourite one is Fir, which reminds me I should finish her soon ^^

And you've suddenly reminded me that I have to start FE6 from the beginning... and beat FE7 again... and beat Sacred Stones...

You... you're evil.


Aaaanyways. I saw Mia yesterday. Looks pretty freaking sweet. Too bad I'm the only person within a 10 mile radius from where I live that I know who has even heard about Fire Emblem  :srs:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth232 on July 24, 2012, 03:24:19 PM
Too bad I'm the only person within a 10 mile radius from where I live that I know who has even heard about Fire Emblem  :srs:

God... Its terrible how underrated this awesome franchise can be at times.

Nice job with Mia guys. She turned out awesome. Have to say my favorite recolor is Athena.

Any who, folks waiting for Spirit Roy will be waiting for a bit longer. I'm still working with his textures every now and then.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


dam.. all the threads i try to keep up with double in size the next time i read them. interesting stuff going on in here. keep the teasing at the down-low though. someone could die next time  <- kinda joking

its niice to see Mia released, she looks Ultra Great for a first import. putting her in my que list of new hacks to try when i get a new Wii

Quote from: ramonM64 on July 25, 2012, 08:32:53 AMsomeone could die next time
*Raises hand*
D:
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!