Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


June 08, 2012, 11:33:12 PM #61 Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 11:55:36 PM by Shun_One
*sniff*
I never thought this day would come.

It looks amazing Vert. Excellent work. It has been a pleasure working with you on this.

With this, I can take the textures and prepare some recolors for the eventual rig.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

That looks superamazingsexyawesomebeautiful!

One thing is that if you shortened the arms and then someone goes to rig it they'll have to make the arms longer again.

But still, bootiful. :happy:

Also related:
Fire Emblem 3DS is confirmed for release in the US!

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

I though the arms were kinda long, that's why I shortened them. It took me 30 seconds to do it, so it should be very easy to make the arms longer again, if needed.

June 09, 2012, 02:03:02 PM #64 Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 05:35:32 AM by Grand-Master Rufure
Oh God Naga yes.

Been waiting ages for this, really, it just blows the brawl model into oblivion.

I really can't begin to express my gratitude to you guys.

As most of you already know, someone took up the Marth request. Aside from recolors, CSPs, and BPs, I can walk away from this project a happy man. What I started alone was finished with the help of some very talented hackers. Thanks a ton, you guys.

Anyway, on to my next project. Spirit Roy. Most of the textures I had started working on with Rain I've gone back and updated. There's still a lot to do though, so whenever someone takes on the hard part of modelling, let me know.

Also, I am available to help out with textures, CSPs, BP,s even Stock Icons for anything in this thread. Just drop me a line.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

I don't know what I'll do next: Lucina or Spirit Roy. Either way I'll need some help with the textures.

Sounds like a plan. Just let me know which ever one yous tart on first. Oddly enough, I was also looking forward to a Lucina hack at some point.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

It was about time I started working on Lucina! Shun is currently revising the textures, and here I bring you some previews!
For tose who thought Marth was girly and femenine this will change your opinion:









June 14, 2012, 03:34:54 PM #69 Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 04:09:39 PM by Grand-Master Rufure
Whelp, I just lost it, I though spirit Marth was awesome, but this just looks too damn fantastic. Oh man this is too good.

Alright, rather than just posting pointless praise, I figured I may as well try to help in some way, thought I should try and point out some things that you may or may not take into consideration.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Only thing that comes to mind right now is this. It kinda bugged me on Marth that the folds on the top part of the boots didn't pop out as seen here, not sure if you'd already realized that, or it was something that started throwing the model off or not, but I just wanted to mention that.

For those who want to know, FE13 spoilers are in the above posts Spoilers.

And wow! Looking good already! This will help me with my work as well.

I'll let Vert handle that particular inquiry GrandMaster.
Mild FE13 Spoilers!!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

[spoiler]Yes, I suppose so Shun, but after watching some gameplay vids for a while, I've noticed that Marth's Star-Lord and Lucina's Lord models seem to be pretty much identical, minus the heads of course, which would imply that they have the same outfits in their artwork images. But there's hardly any good quality videos at this point, or any other implications of such a thing, so I'm not completely certain.


Check the vault for your Marth DLC everyone! Thanks to Ramon and Vert for making this hack possible!
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Haha, I knew it would be amazing. I'm still playing around with the new Marth XD

Wow, that much of Lucina done already? Very quick work! That will be something for me to look forward to, especially considering how much of a Lucina fan I am already ^^
Hi