Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Well now, there's a pleasant surprise. Go both of you! Go!
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on December 17, 2012, 07:14:02 PM
Just finished my rig of Lucina, hope you like it.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30162&Moderated=All
This, is pretty dang awesome. Thanks a ton man!

Go grab her folks, she's finally up.

EDIT: Went and tested it out. Stuffs:

- her shoulders pads are actually supposed to move with her arms
- Sword sticks out when using side-taunt (the one where she sheathes the sword)
- Win pose still has her holding an a blade-less Falchion hilt (I forget which pose it is, but the one where Marth swings his hands about and poses)

Other than those, this is great.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on December 17, 2012, 07:14:02 PMJust finished my rig of Lucina, hope you like it. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30162&Moderated=All
Awesome! I like a lot that we can finally play as her in brawl! However, like Shun mentioned I'd like to point some more issues about the model itself:

- The model seems to be flipped horizontally
- The back of her cape isn't red
- Her shoulder armor should move with her arms, just like Spirit Marth's
- The rig could be a bit better, but it's pretty good!

Other than those small issues, Lucina looks great! I can do some recolors and csps, if you plan to make a v2 of her just tell me so we can release together.

This is kind of random, but actually I made a PSA for Lucina that I was going to release sometime after her model would be released in the vault. I've actually been working on it for a few months or so. I thought it would be a nice surprise ^^

Nothing too special, she's kind of semi-clone-ish. I was just wondering if anybody wanted to give the PSA a test run before I do anything :)
Hi

December 20, 2012, 11:34:02 AM #395 Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 03:14:47 PM by Psycho Philia
I can run a test of it if you desire. If you're interested, contact me by private message. Of course, if you have precise things you want me to verify, don't hesitate to ask!


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: crazyhandmasterhand on December 20, 2012, 07:40:23 AM
This is kind of random, but actually I made a PSA for Lucina that I was going to release sometime after her model would be released in the vault. I've actually been working on it for a few months or so. I thought it would be a nice surprise ^^

Nothing too special, she's kind of semi-clone-ish. I was just wondering if anybody wanted to give the PSA a test run before I do anything :)
Sure, I'll help you test it out.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

I was messing around with Marth's animations and I got a pose for Lucina that I think it's worth sharing:


Full render:






Hey, that is pretty nice. It would look a lot cooler if more of the sword was in the CSP, but that's just me.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


It's not just you... The pose is good, it's true, but the fact that the sword is cut in the CSP is a little too bad... It would be much cooler to have it in the CSP as well.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!


Any updates on Awakening Roy for the new year? :D


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"


That is looking AWESOME!!!


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

The shoulder pad is looking great. Im awaiting rocking those boots too lol.
Thanks for the update.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"