Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Anyone here who would like to create a proper Lyn model, because the only one we have, is pretty old and not sooooo good in my opinion. :/

<_<...*cough*

Anyway, I yet again went back to re-vamp Awakening Marth (this time, I have an artbook to help me). But, while doing that, I wanted to try my hand at CSP making again and came up with this:


Thoughts? The goal was to mimic Brawl Marth's default pose, by the way...
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Damn, that is one big improvement. Makes me want Awakening even more (things are holding me back from geting it right now ._.)

The CSP...hmm....why not try to pose it off his Awakening artwork?

I wonder what happened to Awakening Roy. ._.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I might do another pose later, but for now, I'm sticking with that one because that level of detail took me 5 hours to get *dies*

Also, I was working on an Ike pack, but I kinda wanna wait until Mewtwo2000's Rim-Ike is done before putting it out. Unless people want it now that is, the pack contains:

Black Fang (FE7) & Vanguard?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Selena/Franz (FE8) & Edward/Titania (FE10)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Chrom (FE13) & Sigurd (FE4)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And a default Ike with more vibrant colors.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Been working on Krom/Chrom just setting up his UV mapping.
@Shun_one: You still want to make textures for him?

As for Lucina I'm not making a version 2 but if you want the max file to work from here it is.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bi44cavnqt3wn1j

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on February 17, 2013, 03:45:09 AM
Been working on Krom/Chrom just setting up his UV mapping.
@Shun_one: You still want to make textures for him?
Heck yes I do. I've been practicing texture making in preperation for him and Roy's textures in fact.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Good to hear, hopefully I can finish the texture mapping this week.

Oh my, moar updates on Mar-mar? Vibrant and beautiful Shun! Digging Ike's textures as well. Release as you please, I can go either way.

And Chrom sounds delicious. Looking forward to that.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And also... I think it'd be neat if someone would model FE:A default avatar...

Those textures look awesome, specially Marth's!
I have Brawl Marth's default pose if you want it.

Quote from: Vert092 on February 17, 2013, 03:31:53 PM
Those textures look awesome, specially Marth's!
I have Brawl Marth's default pose if you want it.
That would be great if you could send it to me.

I almost feel kinda bad for updating Marth so much, but it makes for great practice.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on February 17, 2013, 06:33:40 PM
That would be great if you could send it to me.

I almost feel kinda bad for updating Marth so much, but it makes for great practice.
The pose looks convincing:


Grab it here!
http://www.mediafire.com/?rqrok29jhbxcxpv

Also, I've been working in a new model in the past week. He's completely unrelated to Fire Emblem, but like Spirit Marth and Roy, I want to give this character a brand new, "classic" outfit. It's obscure, though, so I doubt anyone recognizes it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks Vert! At this point, I'm done with refining the textures (save Falchion's) and all that's left is to update all the recolors and make CSPs. I don't think I'll be redoing the original recolors nor the vBrawl look-alikes, so expect new ones.

For comparisons sake, here's the new version standing next to the original:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That Captain Falcon...I actually recognize it. Looks fantastic, man.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

I really like how Spirit Marth is looking, the only thing that I would say model wise is that his face and sword needs a bit of updating, other then that the texture and model look great.

Also can't wait for Chrom, he's going to be so hype!

Quote from: Shun_One on February 17, 2013, 08:46:23 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The is one big texture improvement. Great job. ;D Even though i do prefer the hair texture from the old version...

Quote from: Vert092 on February 17, 2013, 07:57:32 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
You need to turn his eyes.


I still prefer his Awakening arkwork as a CSP...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Sure, Chaos_Knight, I'll try out a DLC Marth pose too.

In other news, I just recently finished work on v0.1 of Chrom's textures, so it's back to work on Marth...and also, I finally got FE:A! Commence distraction!
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM