Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Chrom?  A model or just textures for someone?  (I wish we could import him)


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: Bakuz (KC) on February 21, 2013, 09:42:08 PM
Chrom?  A model or just textures for someone?  (I wish we could import him)
Textures for a custom model. Demon_of_Elru was working on him and I offered assistance with textures. Just wrapped up my end this week.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Oh ok.  Sounds awesome


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Ike Pack out

Vault
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

March 05, 2013, 10:44:29 PM #424 Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 10:45:20 PM by RevenantGenesis
Hey are you guys still working on Chrom and Roy?


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on March 05, 2013, 10:44:29 PM
Hey are you guys still working on Chrom and Roy?
Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Real life takes priority, but we are still slowly ebbing away at Roy and Chrom both.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

I'm not usually one for strategy games, but damn did I enjoy every second of Awakening. Can't wait to see Chrom when he's done.

Sweet, just wanted to see if i should still be excited lol


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on March 05, 2013, 10:44:29 PM
Hey are you guys still working on Chrom and Roy?




Rig still needs a lot of work but its getting there.

Dat Chrom :O
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



Thats looking great. :D
Im assuming because of the stance, and because both Chrom and Marth use the same sword that he will be over Marth?


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

If he ends up with a moveset like Lucina, then someone call Matthew Mercer and get him to record some original voice clips! XD

I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like the hair is slanting at too much of an angle near the back... Otherwise it looks great!