Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: SpaceNinjaStridez on March 18, 2013, 04:23:01 PM
was expecting it over Ike ;(

Same here, since we already have Lucina over Marth, but hey, I'm not the one rigging it, so I'll try not to complain.

Anyways, everything looks pretty great for an early stage in a rig, only things I'm looking at right now are the shoulder pad and upper arms which look slightly off somehow. Other than that, I'm very much looking forward to this.

Nice! His arm looks a bit off and he needs his cape, but looks pretty good so far.
I was also expecting him over Ike as well.

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on March 17, 2013, 06:29:32 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Rig still needs a lot of work but its getting there.
Chrom looks great. i was tripping over my keyboard to type that i wanted to rig him but it looks like you got that covered.

.. after reading the posts above, i realized i still got a shot to rig him over Ike. mind if i did, Elru?

Vert, before i forget or if i haven't already done so, i call dibs on yer Spirit Roy over Marth.  :P

by the way, let's try not to spoil anymore story related goodness to Awakening or Chrom (like when Lucina progress got posted in here). i haven't got the game yet.. the demo was awesome though. couldn't pre-order the game in my area (don't ever wait for the day before it's out, guys) and it's been sold out. so ye, just a friendly reminder.

Quote from: ramonM64 on March 18, 2013, 10:41:42 PMby the way, let's try not to spoil anymore story related goodness to Awakening or Chrom (like when Lucina progress got posted in here). i haven't got the game yet.. the demo was awesome though. couldn't pre-order the game in my area (don't ever wait for the day before it's out, guys) and it's been sold out. so ye, just a friendly reminder.
I agree, I preordered the game this morning! (Awakening hasn't been released in europe yet).
I'll see if I can work some more on Spirit Roy tomorrow.

Nice to see Chrom progress posted here for all to see.

Speaking of which, I updated Marth and put it up as a separate download rather than update the older one. Textures and recolors are drastically different.
Marth Update

And for those curious, FE:A is great. That is all.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Marth looks great! I've secretly been waiting for it to arrive!

Quote from: ramonM64 on March 18, 2013, 10:41:42 PM
Chrom looks great. i was tripping over my keyboard to type that i wanted to rig him but it looks like you got that covered.

.. after reading the posts above, i realized i still got a shot to rig him over Ike. mind if i did, Elru?

Vert, before i forget or if i haven't already done so, i call dibs on yer Spirit Roy over Marth.  :P

by the way, let's try not to spoil anymore story related goodness to Awakening or Chrom (like when Lucina progress got posted in here). i haven't got the game yet.. the demo was awesome though. couldn't pre-order the game in my area (don't ever wait for the day before it's out, guys) and it's been sold out. so ye, just a friendly reminder.

Sure, seems like people wanted him over Ike so I'lll send you the model in a little bit.

Quote from: Shun_One on March 19, 2013, 12:59:04 AM
Nice to see Chrom progress posted here for all to see.

Speaking of which, I updated Marth and put it up as a separate download rather than update the older one. Textures and recolors are drastically different.
Marth Update

And for those curious, FE:A is great. That is all.

Those recolors are fantastic! Love the vibrancy of the colors, reflects Awakening's art style very well. Now I can kick some ass in Project M in style.

Also, in FE: Awakening I've clocked in about 50+ hours in a single file since launch day, this game will keep you entertained long after even the main story is completed. Great stuff.

Quote from: Shun_One on March 19, 2013, 12:59:04 AM
Nice to see Chrom progress posted here for all to see.

Speaking of which, I updated Marth and put it up as a separate download rather than update the older one. Textures and recolors are drastically different.
Marth Update

And for those curious, FE:A is great. That is all.
[censored]....it's so hard to choose which good recolors you want. D:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

For you guys' convenience:

Red = Eldigan (Holy Wars)
Green = Astram (Shadow Dragon)
Blue = Seliph (Holy Wars)
Black = Validar (Awakening)
White = Leif (Thracia 776)
Yellow = Owain (Awakening)
Purple = Pent (Blazing Sword)
Minty, Maritime, Mars = Uniform Team Color Project

And I fixed the .zip issue...
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on March 19, 2013, 12:59:04 AM
Marth Update
*consumes*

I like Awakening Marth because he looks less like he does in the Awkward Zombie comics and I am therefore less likely to make fun of him.

Quote from: Shun_One on March 19, 2013, 02:12:30 AM
Yellow = Owain (Awakening)
This one's sword hand won't stop twitching! Down, sword hand!


Also, awesome work, Shun.



Nice to see a Chrom over Ike in the works, too. Especially since all these Awakening Marth textures are going over Marth.



I like the idea of Chrom over Ike since hes the easiest to port, for when the inevitable PSA for him is released.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Thanks all.

Quote from: SpaceNinjaStridez on March 19, 2013, 04:26:28 AM
No mask, though??
I'll add the Masked versions later on. Wanted to get it up after keeping you guys waiting so long.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM