Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Just came by to say you guys are amazing and if you think you might be able to import, rig, etc. Validar from Awakening. He is my favorite Fire Emblem character (minus Dheginsea from Tellius) ever :)

A quick question. Nephenee hasn't been released yet, right? Any idea when it'll be released? Trying to make a full FE brawl roster :)

that Nephenee looks awesome thus far. Keep it up!

Messing around with new BrawlBox, I revisited Aafyre's Vanguard Ike and boy, looking at it makes me want to work on a proper model for him.


I just did some simple texture touch-ups with some very minor vertex work (yay BB68b!), but man, if anyone was up for modeling I'd texture the rest myself.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Thanks to the brawlbox update, I've been tweking a bit two of my favourite hacks:


New armor and sleeves

New gloves

Fixed those belts
The other hack is not Fire Emblem related, but it's highly improved as well:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I need someone to test those two in-game, any volunteers?

Quote from: Shun_One on May 08, 2013, 02:34:21 AM
that Nephenee looks awesome thus far. Keep it up!

Messing around with new BrawlBox, I revisited Aafyre's Vanguard Ike and boy, looking at it makes me want to work on a proper model for him.


I just did some simple texture touch-ups with some very minor vertex work (yay BB68b!), but man, if anyone was up for modeling I'd texture the rest myself.
We could just use the model I got from Radiant Dawn and reshape brawl Ike's head.

Sounds like a plan.

Send those two my way and I'll play-test 'em for you. If you need screens as well, just let me know.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Oooo, an update. Mighty fine looking stuff there. Only adding to my hype from these hacks.

For my own personal entertainment, I'm actually taking a look at Awakening Marth's Falchion and sheathe, trying to get it to look a bit closer to its in-game design. A bit tough not having the textures get all screwed on me though. I'll post some previews when I feel I've made some progress worth showing. Also considering molding it into other blades from FEA as well, i.e. a Rapier, Iron/Steel/Silver Sword, ect. I'll have to think those through though.

This isn't exaaaactly on topic... But it was posted in this thread earlier. And that Captain Falcon reminded me of it.
Whatever happened to this Captain Falcon? I loved the design so much.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



It's time for the most bad ass mutha[censored]er to join the fire emblem cast, plowing those fields, and dat sweet dragon [censored].

Early preview of Donnel from FE Awakening I'm working on, still needs a bit of work, though it's a start.

I can see nothing! For real, it says "image not available"

But I be looking forward to Donnel!
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on June 05, 2013, 10:33:25 PM
I can see nothing! For real, it says "image not available"

But I be looking forward to Donnel!

Should be fixed now, I think...

Yeeeeeehaw! I better git ready for Donny!
I'm done now.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 05, 2013, 10:32:35 PM


It's time for the most bad ass mutha[censored]er to join the fire emblem cast, plowing those fields, and dat sweet dragon [censored].

Early preview of Donnel from FE Awakening I'm working on, still needs a bit of work, though it's a start.

You sir have made my day :srs:



Mother[censored]ing donnel is almost done, just gotta do his face model, and finish his texture.

Surprised at how well this is going...

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 06, 2013, 09:20:18 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow, that's looking fantastic, especially in that short amount of time.
What character do you imagine he'd go over?

He's probably going on Marth or Ike, though, I'm kinda tempted to try for making him on Toon Link as I feel his animations would fit the best with Donnel, I just gotta figure out bone edits/size mods before I attempt Toon though.