Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

he is very busy, have to wait.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

February 09, 2014, 09:22:31 AM #946 Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 09:23:45 AM by Crixler
All right, finally finished the recolors of my Marth, getting ready to upload it now.

So, there's his default colors, red, green, blue, black, white, and I also did a purple one, which can be used with cBliss, or as an alternate. I personally will be using it with cBliss, and then 3 Awakening Marth colors.

All of the recolors are based on other Fire Emblem characters.
Who can guess them all?

00 (Marth)
http://i.imgur.com/EHBrJ3Y.jpg

01 (???)
http://i.imgur.com/7whE1T5.jpg

02 (???)
http://i.imgur.com/LtzcgL7.jpg

03 (???)
http://i.imgur.com/zeqhMyq.jpg

04 (???)
http://i.imgur.com/QWLgHAc.jpg

05 (???)
http://i.imgur.com/sPZZZYS.jpg

06 (???)
http://i.imgur.com/HIoXYSh.jpg

Edit: Also, no CSPs included, as I'm not really sure how to make them well. :|
I once typed this sentence into my signature.

01 would be Leif right?
03 Celice/Seliph

They look nice, though~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

February 09, 2014, 09:43:39 AM #948 Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 10:18:13 AM by Crixler
Quote from: Lillith on February 09, 2014, 09:25:43 AM
01 would be Leif right?
03 Celice/Seliph

They look nice, though~

Nooope.
Nooope.

Thanks!

Edit:

Here's the link:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36115
I once typed this sentence into my signature.

February 18, 2014, 06:21:55 AM #949 Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 06:23:36 AM by HeavyD88
I wonder, is the Einherjar Roy gonna be based off of the new PM model or no? Either way would be awesome. Also would be great if the PM model was used but they added in his sheath, at least so his animations made sense again.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 18, 2014, 08:37:11 PM #950 Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 08:39:54 PM by Amarythe
Quote from: HeavyD88 on February 18, 2014, 06:21:55 AM
I wonder, is the Einherjar Roy gonna be based off of the new PM model or no? Either way would be awesome. Also would be great if the PM model was used but they added in his sheath, at least so his animations made sense again.
According to Nanobuds, the sheathe made the filesize too big, causing crashes.
Frankly I think it's possible somehow, but they're the experts, not me.

Quote from: Crixler on February 09, 2014, 09:22:31 AM
Edit: Also, no CSPs included, as I'm not really sure how to make them well. :|
I gotcha brotha.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: Amarythe on February 18, 2014, 08:37:11 PM
According to Nanobuds, the sheathe made the filesize too big, causing crashes.
Frankly I think it's possible somehow, but they're the experts, not me.
I gotcha brotha.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quite the lengthy explanation there. Good none-the-less, since there are some here that don't know how to do them.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

With Amarythe's help, I have finally made CSPs for my Lord Marth!
Here's an album with them all (Also added the the page for it on the vault):
http://imgur.com/a/T5HCD

I went ahead and captioned each one with the FE character each one's based off of, since no one correctly guessed any of them. lol.
I once typed this sentence into my signature.

Quote from: Crixler on February 19, 2014, 08:32:12 AM
With Amarythe's help, I have finally made CSPs for my Lord Marth!
Beeeeautiful stuff man! Glad I could help.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: Crixler on February 19, 2014, 08:32:12 AM
With Amarythe's help, I have finally made CSPs for my Lord Marth!
Here's an album with them all (Also added the the page for it on the vault):
http://imgur.com/a/T5HCD

I went ahead and captioned each one with the FE character each one's based off of, since no one correctly guessed any of them. lol.
That pose looks badass!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Crixler on February 19, 2014, 08:32:12 AM
With Amarythe's help, I have finally made CSPs for my Lord Marth!
Here's an album with them all (Also added the the page for it on the vault):
http://imgur.com/a/T5HCD

I went ahead and captioned each one with the FE character each one's based off of, since no one correctly guessed any of them. lol.

If I had noticed sooner I would have guessed Gangrel and Pent. Gangrel's color is really unique to the FE series so I saw it immediately and was like "G-Gangrel?"

Quote from: Crixler on February 19, 2014, 08:32:12 AM
With Amarythe's help, I have finally made CSPs for my Lord Marth!
Here's an album with them all (Also added the the page for it on the vault):
http://imgur.com/a/T5HCD

I went ahead and captioned each one with the FE character each one's based off of, since no one correctly guessed any of them. lol.

The pose was exactly like I expected it to be :P

Oddly enough, it was exactly the same I was planning to make for a Prince Marth PSA I had planned, which I ended up scrapping.

Still wondering what's next on the agenda for the next model.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm finally done with awakening Marth. Here's a quick comparison between the old model and the update:


What's next on the agenda? I can't help but notice there's been little mentioned on Lord Ike recently.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles