Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Those look really nice Satoshi.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Lucina looks really awesome like this, man! Keep it up!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I think I'll give the full model a revamp. This includes new cape, belts and better shaped polygons. I'll make it as close as I can to the smash 4 model. I'll also try toning down the polygon count. Meanwhile, have some progress:

You two are freaking amazing! That is all.

Nice job by the way Vert.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Vert092 on September 10, 2014, 07:02:58 PM
More progress:

Now it kinda looks like the real thing.

That is amazing! I really love how it's coming along. Seems like you'll be done in no time! I'm hoping to get her released before I lose all motivation for SSBB modding (AKA when the demo comes out here). I hope her hair continues to go well!

EDIT:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And with that, all of Lucina's expressions are finished! You know that's the best face ever. You guys think I should do my own recolors based off of the ones in SSB4 ( http://nintendoeverything.com/wp-content/gallery/smash-bros-3ds-famitsu/smash-fam-29.jpg )?

Also, have a look at her Final Smash eyes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Great attention to detail emphasizing the Brand of the Exalt like that; I'm excited to see final results.

This may come out of left field but, are you going to release those Ike models? The Lord and Vanguard ones I mean. They look pretty cool!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The model for Lucina's new Falchion is done! At least, in the polygon department. I still need to map the thing and texture it, which I'll probably end up doing later.

Nice job.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Will you animate the hair, because in the actual Lucina skin her hair goes through the cape  when she's running and is flat , i think it might be possible to rigged it to the cape or something i dont know

Quote from: SatoshiKura on September 11, 2014, 09:49:20 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The model for Lucina's new Falchion is done! At least, in the polygon department. I still need to map the thing and texture it, which I'll probably end up doing later.
Amazing work. If you finish the faces and the falchion before I'm done with some parts, let me know. Are you gonna make a new sheathe too?


Quote from: Vert092 on September 12, 2014, 02:08:26 PM
Amazing work. If you finish the faces and the falchion before I'm done with some parts, let me know. Are you gonna make a new sheathe too?



I'm done with the faces and Falchion's been mapped. I haven't textured the sword yet, though. And yes, I plan on making a new sheath, it's gotta fit the new sword!