Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 14, 2014, 01:31:46 PM
If I don't have to mirror it, I'd be down to rig it :P

You got it! I don't think we'll need to mirror her at all, which is good.

Couldn't you guys just use the skin wrap method? Or would dat be a bad idea?
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: ShadowRockShoota on September 14, 2014, 11:23:58 PM
Couldn't you guys just use the skin wrap method? Or would dat be a bad idea?

It's only good for large areas.

I've found out that after using Skin Wrap, I spent a hell of a lot of time hand rigging a majority of the model myself anyways.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 14, 2014, 11:32:29 PM
It's only good for large areas.

I've found out that after using Skin Wrap, I spent a hell of a lot of time hand rigging a majority of the model myself anyways.

I usually only use Skin Wrap on capes and fix em up afterwards. It helps quite a bit, actually.

Quote from: SatoshiKura on September 15, 2014, 01:51:40 AM
I usually only use Skin Wrap on capes and fix em up afterwards. It helps quite a bit, actually.

I'll be damned if a cape isn't under "large areas" lol

Haven't rigged a cape before, so it should be fun/frustrating/might commit sudoku. I'll keep it in mind ;)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Off topic, but isn't it called "Seppuku" or something like that?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nao-chan on September 17, 2014, 03:40:14 AM
Off topic, but isn't it called "Seppuku" or something like that?
That's the joke.
Just curious, is Lucina going to come with different swords beyond the 2 Falchions? The range of swords is something I like about the Marth model, I think it'd be neat to have the same options available for Lucy.

Quote from: Nao-chan on September 17, 2014, 03:40:14 AM
Off topic, but isn't it called "Seppuku" or something like that?

It's a joke :V


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I know it was a joke just saying the name of the action was wrong. Don't get so hot and bothered by it sheesh...
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Raikrom on September 17, 2014, 01:36:52 PM
That's the joke.
Just curious, is Lucina going to come with different swords beyond the 2 Falchions? The range of swords is something I like about the Marth model, I think it'd be neat to have the same options available for Lucy.

If Vert's good with it, then perhaps. It seems like it'd take quite a while to get her all set up, what with different hairstyles, mask or no, and already the two versions of Falchion. Speaking of Falchion, texturing is going slowly, I've been helping a certain team with their projects, which takes priority for now.

EDIT:

Falchion progress! Yes, I'm still going with this, just slowly.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All that's left is the handle, some parts to the guard, and the top and bottom sides of the pommel. Oh, and the Exalted version.


Quote from: SatoshiKura on September 18, 2014, 12:52:44 AM
If Vert's good with it, then perhaps. It seems like it'd take quite a while to get her all set up, what with different hairstyles, mask or no, and already the two versions of Falchion. Speaking of Falchion, texturing is going slowly, I've been helping a certain team with their projects, which takes priority for now.

EDIT:

Falchion progress! Yes, I'm still going with this, just slowly.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All that's left is the handle, some parts to the guard, and the top and bottom sides of the pommel. Oh, and the Exalted version.
[spoiler]Esdese approves it!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I had a felling you'd use that for something... god damn it. Anyway. Nice work so far Satoshi keep it up.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I can hardly wait to rig it up :P


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Falchion is finished!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And now just a small little thing I did with it and a certain shield I made for another mod, it's not actually going in:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.