Fire Emblem model importing thread - Lucina Released!

Started by Vert092, April 24, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Chrom? Anyway, it looks really nice. Good job.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nao-chan on September 23, 2014, 04:08:04 AM
Chrom? Anyway, it looks really nice. Good job.

Actually, Shadow Dragon Marth in Dissidia, over Warrior of Light. I decided to make him the shield to go alongside Falchion, rather than giving him no shield at all.

Oh wow, that's pretty cool. I didn't know you play that game. Not a bad idea though.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nao-chan on September 23, 2014, 04:40:29 AM
Oh wow, that's pretty cool. I didn't know you play that game. Not a bad idea though.

He's done some crazy things with some games, man.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nao-chan on September 22, 2014, 09:36:24 PM
I had a felling you'd use that for something... god damn it.
That was obvious, wasn't it? :v

Anyway, that sword & shield look really great! Can't wait to see Lucina with this.. (only the sword, though)
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Personally I'd love to see Lucina with the Shield of Seals.
...
Probably just me though.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Yes it was extremely obvious Akeno. Anyway, It would've been cool if Lucina had her shield from great lord on her but oh well. That'd probably add way too much to it.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on September 23, 2014, 11:54:45 AM
Personally I'd love to see Lucina with the Shield of Seals.
Quote from: Nao-chan on September 23, 2014, 11:56:25 AM
It would've been cool if Lucina had her shield from great lord on her but oh well. That'd probably add way too much to it.
I admit that it would be really cool!
But... Well... You decide, I guess. ;D
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Esdes3 on September 23, 2014, 03:32:25 PM
I admit that it would be really cool!
But... Well... You decide, I guess. ;D

All right, all right. I suppose I can see if I can fit her with it. Would you guys rather have it than other sword choices, or both? I think I'll only have her wield it while she has Falchion (both versions), since it looks best with that sword.

I'd be fine with it as a Falchion-only version.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I agree with Kitsu.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on September 24, 2014, 01:19:36 AM
I'd be fine with it as a Falchion-only version.
Quote from: Nao-chan on September 24, 2014, 03:49:30 AM
I agree with Kitsu.
Same here.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Regarding the idea of Shadow Dragon Marth using that shield, note that the Shield of Seals looked completely different 2000 years before Awakening. It looks very nice, though. It would be awesome on a hypothetical Master Lord Chrom.
I once typed this sentence into my signature.

Quote from: Crixler on September 25, 2014, 05:53:52 AM
Regarding the idea of Shadow Dragon Marth using that shield, note that the Shield of Seals looked completely different 2000 years before Awakening. It looks very nice, though. It would be awesome on a hypothetical Master Lord Chrom.

Yup. I just had better references of the Shield in its Awakening style, and I thought it'd be more recognizable to newer Fire Emblem fans. Not to mention, the design on the not-Awakening shield would have been ridiculous to pull off, at least for me.

Awesome work on the Fire Emblem! The falchion overall looks good too, but the handle looks too blocky and low poly. Think you could fix it? 
And here's more progress from Lucina:


I'll try to finish her this weekend. I'll reshape the arms, remap the belts, make the missing hair pieces, improve a bit the hair texture, lower the amount of polygons on the cape and make the collar of her undershirt.